• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through August 31, 2005

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ehall

displayname
Ed Hall
bash.gif

How lucky can I be! This happend last time as well. I make a post and it goes directly into archive.
Anyway
I want to put a 3 point hitch on my NF 71. Will a WF hitch fit? I have seen the upper lifting arm and povit on ebay but I dont know how it attaches to the tractor. It looks like it is pined inside the seat base.

Attachments

• bash.gif
    bash.gif
    904 bytes · Views: 143
Ed H. -

Yep, that happens. And PLEASE don't repeat your post when it DOES happen. It just becomes clutter - people will find your original post just fine where it is.

No, you have to use a narrow frame hitch.

OK folks, I've purged the rolls again.

ANYONE that hasn't accessed the forum (whether you posted or not) within the last 365 days has been removed.

We're still deciding what to do about TRUE lurkers - those that don't post at all - they might as well be guest readers rather than sucking up a slot in the user file IMNSHO

Inactive users just waste storage and increase access times for those that ARE active.

If you want to be part of the forum again, you'll have to reregister. Don't forget to follow the instructions
wink.gif

Also, if you registered more than 90 days ago but never bothered to activate your account, you're gone, too. Activation is a simple thing - just click on the URL in your acceptance e-mail.

Attachments

• wink.gif
    wink.gif
    880 bytes · Views: 147
will a 12 hp k 301 rod and crank! fit in a 14 hp k 321? is the stroke and stuff the same? is the crank shaft the same diameter?

Bryan, How does the upper lifting arm mount to the tractor on a narrow frame?
thumbsup_old.gif

Oh and I wont repost anymore.

Attachments

• thumbsup_old.gif
    thumbsup_old.gif
    150 bytes · Views: 132
ken updike, I would like to thank you for the book you wrote "Farmall cub and cub cadet"!!! it was very interesting!I learned a lot!!!Thank you so much!!!

Ed, the upper cast part mounts between the narrow portion of the frame rails.

30455.jpg

30456.jpg

Attachments

• 30455.jpg
    30455.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 138
  • 30456.jpg
    30456.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 153
  • 30455.jpg
    30455.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 134
  • 30456.jpg
    30456.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 148
Kraig thanks a lot that is exactly what i was looking for. I also see why an wide frame unit wont fit.

I hear purging is good for you. Makes your system run smoother.....
proud.gif

Attachments

• proud.gif
    proud.gif
    926 bytes · Views: 135
BTW, anyone else have to take out a loan to buy gas to mow their lawn??????

New guy on the block. Bought a 638729 1200 about a month ago. Great machine. Also know where a 1000 with the tractor seat is located.I am dismantaling it to restore .I am sure there are a lot of pitfalls but so far so good. Any advice greatly appreciated. Lee Bisel Central Nebraska. [email protected]

Come on Bryan... That's the best place to get your surfing done
clappy.gif

Richard C - Re: patching the tank. Granted this is on a big <font color="ff0000">RED</font> M , but I used the tank sealer that you can get from a marine hardware store. It said specifically for diesel on the can. But I'm sure they make it for gas tanks too.

Eventually we'll split the tank and do it right but it worked like a champ.

Didn't someone say brazing (sp?) works fine as well?

Attachments

• clappy.gif
    clappy.gif
    1.2 KB · Views: 130
Bryan, when I joined this forum I said that I was looking for information and ideas. I have been able to find this information by reading post, FAQ along with the Archives but I have not posted for not having anything to say or having to ask questions. I guess this means that I am a TRUE lurker as you put it. I can't say when I may post again so if you are hurting for storage space and need faster access time by all means remove me from the list.

Dan I. -

Dang it, ya posted! Now I can't delete ya with a clear conscience!
lol.gif

All you have to do is make your presence known once in a while. That's why we have The Sandbox topic so you don't even have to post about <FONT COLOR="ff0000">I</FONT><FONT COLOR="000000">H</FONT> Cub Cadets.

I'm done purging for a few months...

Attachments

• lol.gif
    lol.gif
    158 bytes · Views: 134
Bryan, my 107 is out in the barn crying, it thinks it's going to be deleted because I don't post enough. Shame on me...

Latest posts

Back