• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through August 29, 2009

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
does anybody have a wide frame sleeve hitch they would want to trade for a narrow frame sleeve hitch?? mine is off a 105, but think it will fit most all narrow frames. need one that will fit a 1650 wide frame. can email me at [email protected] thanks

Ok i give up! i wanna buy a "CHEEP" QA-42 snowthrower to put on my 149, i dont care if it needs a little work to get in usable shape... as long as its not too big of a job. emails in the profile i could possibly work out a partial trade for some cub parts. the closer to burgettstown PA the better!

ok thanks... see i dont even know what i need!

I am looking for a 100,102,122 would like it to have a creeper,3pt and headlights.I would like it to be in good shape ready to use and as close to Pearisburg,Va. would be a plus.

Looking for a cub cadet 108 or 109 to restore. It can be in any condition as long as all the major parts are there, such as hood, fenders, engine, hydro, wheels etc. I would prefer somewhere within 250 miles of central Wisconsin or if some kind of delivery arrangement could be made.

Looking for a gas tank and fender pan for a 1650. I'm in Stafford, VA. Email me.

Latest posts

Back