• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through August 29, 2009

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlguest

displayname
douglas lamar guest
i'm in need of a battery mount for an 882 or any of the 82 series diesel tractors. thx

looking to find a fuel tank and fender supports for an 882 or a 782d. or any of the 82 series tractors that had the fuel tank under the seat.

I am looking for a set of good tail lights for a 169 new or used but prefer new.

looking to buy a set of rear rims for a cub cadet super garden tractor. call 815 718 2246.

Guys I need a front hubcap for a 782. The other three I have do not have the emblem on them, so thats the type I am looking for. It doesnt have to be new, just in decent condition. Thanks, Tyler... Just email me your price... hopefully a pic...

[email protected]

I am looking for a 127, 129 or 149, running, clean, straight and original, within reasonable distance of the Buffalo NY area. Any help would be appreciated, thanks, Frank [email protected]

Looking for some quiet line parts

a hood latch
set of headlights
headlight switch

TIA

Have a cub cadet 1215 I need the plastic that bolts on the fender deck on the right side of the tractor where the shifter goes through to tell you what gear you are in.i believe its called a shifter pod?manual transmission.mine is broken and am looking for one.let me know,[email protected] thanks!

its actually called a shifter cover that is screwed to the top of the right side fender where the shifter goes through,after further review,thanks Vern

Hi I need a blower housing, sheetmetal around flywheel, for cub cadet 149 with a 14hp. Mine is rust out on bottom. I could also use a better bearing plate.Let me know what you want for it. Thanks Larry

Looking for a used drive shaft for a 129cc and /or the coupler arm that attaches to the rag joint which attaches to the engine or trans.
TIA

Looking for a straight fender assembly for a 782D but I will take a good set off a 782 as well and if have to will take a set off a yellow cub. They are going on a 782D. Would like to pick up if poss at Fall plow day at Montrose.

looking for a complete rear lift for my cc800. email im my profile. thanks

Does anyone have a rebuildable mech PTO for a WF for sale? I am also in need of a battery hold down assy for the same. Thanks, Frank

Looking for a K321 AQS engine for in a 1450. Preferably close to the Harrisburg, PA area.

Thanks.

Bruce

Back