• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through August 08, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kevin C.
Yes it will but you'll probably have to adjust the handle is all.
Creepers don't care if they what tractor they are in, as long as the handle is long/short enough to make'um work.

O.K. thanks Charlie! There is a 100 for sale along the side of the road that has a creeper in it. Tractor doesn't look the best and I don't know if the creeper even works but I thought I'd find out if it will fit my 104 before I call about the tractor.

Dennis F.-

Not much room in a K341, that crank is HUGE.

I just hope I got all the pieces out. I felt around in there for quite awhile and eventually I didn't get any more stuff on my hands.

Would someone please repost the picture of the scaled down ford n tractor

Charlie, do you think a creeper may not shift as well if it has the extention handle on it when it is not needed?

Henri,
The only thing that will keep a creeper from not shifting right would be the slot that the handle comes through, keeping it from going through the full range of motion. Or it's broke or wore out.

Todd H. Thanks for chiming in with good advice on heat.......... and yes I'm glad when the ole' propane heater did happen to work.

I followed Myron B's advice on grounding (new leads and grounding areas) and had pleasant, unexpected results. Thanks Myron.

The 129 with the correct parts for the braked PTO put a smile on my puss.

err.gif

animatedihbear.gif

Hey Charlie,

I'd love to finish tearing it down and repaint it but my wife is going to go postal if I spend too much more money on it this season......but a new muffler and steering upgrade wouldn't be that bad now would it.
bouncy.gif

Back to this magnetic oil plug thing. I'd like to get a magnetic plug like the one from one of the sponsors, but I don't really like the idea of putting an NPT plug into a non-tapered hole. I'm wondering if I could attach a small magnet onto my existing plug. Would it be ok if I just let it stick to the plug, or should I glue it on? If so, with what?

Latest posts

Back