• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to IH Cub Cadet Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Parts For Sale 2 blades, mule drive and subframe

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bcarl

displayname
Bruce Carl
With the milder winters lately I really don’t have any reason for three front blades.

Available subframes I have are a 70, a narrow frame QA (147) a wide frame QA (1450) and what I believe is an 82 series.

I have a 42 inch that was converted to a 54 inch by welding on 6 inches from another blade to each side. The angle adjust pin is missing and uses a bolt as a pin. A bit rough but works well. $50.

Your choice of two 42 inch blades. $125. I’d like to keep one just in case of snow.

A mule drive and deck subframe for what I believe is a 1641. $40.

I’m about 20 miles North of Harrisburg, PA. Phone number 717-303-8711. Pick up only.

Attachments

• IMG_0537.jpeg
    IMG_0537.jpeg
    6.5 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0536.jpeg
    IMG_0536.jpeg
    5.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0535.jpeg
    IMG_0535.jpeg
    6.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0534.jpeg
    IMG_0534.jpeg