• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through April 29, 2009

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Richard: I use HVLP and just love it, less overspray and easier to use in my thinking. Practice a little bit with one and then you will be good to go. Got mine from Eastwood.

Question guys: As I am rebuilding my 106 installing a new seleniod and voltage regulator does the painted areas have to be clean (bare) to metal to bolt them down? I guess do the bodies act as grounding agents for these things?

If I sound a little confused please forgive me. Sat. I ran smack dab into my loader bucket on my 7264 heck of a gash and concussion.

Thanks in advance and Richard have any questions e-mail me and I will try to help you.

Pops

thanks frank, that's what I was looking for.......................mike

I have a three prong ignition switch that just
broke,and I also have several five prong switches
laying around.Can anyone tell me if it's possible
to use the five prong, and if so,how to wire it?
Its for a 126. Thanks, Jim

Greg P., WOW, that is one great looking 100! Nicely done.
greenthumb.gif

Paul, cool fence mower.
thumbsup.gif

Richard, your 104 should have an <FONT COLOR="ff0000">I</FONT><FONT COLOR="000000">H</FONT> decal like the one on the right in this photo. BTW, the Cub on the left in this photo is a model 72, (
shhh.gif
, actually it's a model 71 but the photo was reused in the 72, 1x4/5 brochure...)

150799.jpg

Jim T.-

What do you mean by "broke"? If it stopped working, you can take it apart, clean the contacts, and put it back together again.

Kraig McConaughey,

Thank you Sir. Yes the one on the right is what was painted over. NOW I know what go get when I can find one. - Peace -

Thanks Brian B. for the tips! I found the faq section you were talking about. HUGE help, but I still wish someone could SHOW me! :eek:) Thanks for your tips as well. The disc IS rusty, but the plow itself is clean and smooth. I may try to buff it more though. I may just try taking the disc off like you suggested, I saw lots of pics of guys running without that. Now it is stinkin' raining...RATS!
dunno.gif

Matt,
What I mean is that one tab has comletely disintigrated,beyond being able to soldier
any type of contact onto it.

Richard, just a FYI, that <FONT COLOR="ff0000">I</FONT><FONT COLOR="000000">H</FONT> decal has a chrome outline that's about 1/8" wide. If you get a complete decal set for your 104 it should include that decal. Not sure if it's readily available on it's own.

Latest posts

Back