• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through January 10, 2019

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Justin, I had a typo in the last caption, (corrected with an edit) the Scout belonged to Bruce, Ralph's son. Anyway, not sure what happened to the Scout. I was born in 1961 and don't have any recollection of it. The Willys on the other hand my parents had up until around 1969 or 1970 and I vividly remember it. Might also help that for a many years I owned a 1956 (parts Willys) and a 1958 Willys, both long gone. My parents sold their Willys because it was rusting pretty bad. Towards the end the drivers door wouldn't stay latched, so my dad made a wood latch of some sort that would hold it shut from inside. Loved that old thing.

Here's me by my parents '57 Willys circa Edit: I think this photo was more likely 1964 or 1965 not 1967.

324291.jpg

Here's a photo of me with my 1958 Willys up at the cabin circa 1981.
blush.gif

324292.jpg

Kraig, you got a few years on me. I was born in 1976. Willy’s was a good vehicle..scout tried to compete with it. But, anyways thanks for some cool piece of history. I’m always interested in geneology and historic pictures.

Rack 'em and stack 'e,m!!
Did a lot Kubota's that way.
Miserable loads to secure on a flatbed or stepdeck.
Too much climbing around, A trained monkey would have come in handy!!

No scout, but here are a couple of pics of the truck I grew up with.

I was around age nine here.

324310.jpg

This was after I got married in 82'.

324311.jpg

Wish I had it now!

Almost forgot.
Picked up another attachment for my next 100 today.

324315.jpg

Definitely needs a cleaning before I do anything to it.

324316.jpg

Plan on picking up something to hook to it next week!
bouncy.gif

Ok ,I need some help finding the correct part. My son has my old CW-36 snow thrower and he told me last night last year he kept throwing the belt and it didnt make sense when it was working perfectly then all a sudden he couldnt keep the belt on. So I had him bring his tractor over an thrower and we could look at it together. I found the bearing coming out of the gearbox to the sheave was broken. So I need to see if anyone knows which part number this could be ? Ty

Notice the 12hp 147 in literature shots. All of the early literature showed 127's redecaled as 147's. This included the promotional video (Farmington Implement) introducing the 6/7 series.

Latest posts

Back