• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through April 28, 2011

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aschumacher

IHCC Supporter
displayname
Allen Schumacher
Robert M...the parts lookup up top sez that a 30" hydraulic is a 190-004-100 and a 42" is 290-005-000. I'm not sure what they mean by 'hydraulic'for the 30" and the 42" says nothing!

Looking for a good used voltage regulator for 126.Thanks,Joey.

looking for the mounting brackets to hold the fuel tank in place on a 782d. I have the tank but need the brackets.

Terry I have a couple of 126 but live in ok. sharp looking loader. never seen 1 arm before. I have a danco.If interested email in profile. thanks johnny

I'm in need of a regulator/rectifier for my KT17 series 1. (15amp system.)

It doesn't appear that any of the sponsors have any in stock...

Nic B - If you haven't called the sponsors, I recommend you do so. They often have more parts available than are shown on their websites. Just a suggestion. Good luck.

Nic,I think I have a regulater off a kt-17 if you can't find one, but I'll have to check. Let me know, my e-mail address should be in the system. I'll keep checking just in case. thanks Rick

looking for a wide frame light switch for my 1650
thanks,
Mike

Looking for parts for a 1962 CC original mowing deck. Need a spindel with key, 2 blades, shields that cover the pulleys, small belt and the drive belt. Contact [email protected]

Thank You !!

looking for the clutch pulley for an ih cub cadet 86. also looking for clutch lever rod, and clutch turnbuckle.so pretty much everything to control the deck. contact: [email protected]

I recently had a need for a wf right spindle and found one thanks to a fellow forum member. I now need another one. This is the right side spindle with only one steering arm.

TIA

Wayne, I got a set of spindles off of a 1710 if one of them would work. If you would Like. Shot me a email and I can send you a pix. Thanks Matt [email protected]

Looking for a pair of sheetmetal covers for the mower deck of my 127. Personally I don't mind the whirling pulleys/belt but if I want my wife to cut the lawn I need to cover them up.

Thanks for your consideration

Bob Klein
Charlestown, RI

I need a seat pan for a spirit of 76. Should be same as 80 or 81. I can re-cover in white.

need parts for my 1200 .hanger part# ih-547629-r1 and release lever part# ih-61461-c1 in good condition or the whole clutch assembly reasonably priced.

ihrotate.gif

If things work out,I'll be wanting a sleeve hitch adapter annd spring assist for a 'O'.
Have items could do trading on also!
ROD

anybody have a complete drive clutch assembly. for a model 86 in good condition or better thanks

Latest posts

Back