• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through April 28, 2011

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking for a decent working/mowing tractor for our youth pastor. Prefer a 44" or 50" deck and electic PTO (quiteline or newer please)

Hydro a plus, but geardrive just fine.

I am located in SW Indiana, near Evansville.

looking for a WF sleeve hitch for a 782. I've got a friend that just picked up a great 782 and it didn't have this option. will need to be shipped to 63301 unless you live within about 45mins of St. Louis MO.

Thanks guys!

Nic

Looking for the following Parts new or used for a Cub Cadet 1415.
Part# 925-3146 Neutral Safety Micro Switch (not sure about part#)
Part# 746-3024 Throttle Cable Assembly
Part# 946-3022 Choke Cable

Please email me with prices at [email protected]
Thanks.

I'm looking for a pair of new 6 x 12 preferably Carlisle super lug tires, if not new then in excellent shape ie. like new. Would consider another brand as long as the lugs are completely straight. I'm being told they are no longer available new by Carlisle or Firestone. These are the straight lugs, not interested in anything but the straight lugs. Email in profile.

Looking for a pair of 6.50 BF Goodrich Silvertowns w/ at least one wheel. Want to install duals on my 72.

Looking for a blower housing (flywheel shroud)for a CH18 Kohler Command in my Cub Cadet 2185.

ihrotate.gif

Seeing Harrys post reminded me that I'd like to find a couple of OEM or REPRODUCTION headlight knobs.I heard someone made reproductions but forgot who.
ROD

Looking for a Manual Transaxle for a Cub Cadet 1415. One from the following Models will also work: 1215, 1615 and 1715. Would also consider a parts mower.

Back