• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through April 27, 2013

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kmcconaughey

Keeper of the Photos
Staff member
Administrator
displayname
Kraig McConaughey
Just found this on a guitar forum of all places and thought it should go here.

257832.gif

On the job this morning! (I need to change the date on the camera!)

The K321 on the table is a fresh one, .030" over, and goes in the 1450 on the lift table

259045.jpg

259046.jpg

> Pet Journal Entries
> The Dog's Diary
> 8:00 am -Dog food! My favorite thing!
> 9:30 am - A car ride! My favorite thing!
> 9:40 am - A walk in the park! My favorite thing!
> 10:30 am - Got rubbed and petted! My favorite thing!
> 12:00 pm - Milk bones! My favorite thing!
> 1:00 pm - Played in the yard! My favorite thing!
> 3:00 pm - Wagged my tail! My favorite thing!
> 5:00 pm - Dinner! My favorite thing!
> 7:00 pm - Got to play ball! My favorite thing!
> 8:00 pm - Wow! Watched TV with the people! My favorite
> thing!
> 11:00 pm - Sleeping on the bed! My favorite thing!
>
> The Cat's Diary
> Day 983 of my captivity.
> My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre little
> dangling objects. They dine lavishly on fresh meat,
> while the other inmates and I are fed hash or some
> sort of dry nuggets. Although I make my contempt for
> the rations perfectly clear, I nevertheless must eat
> something in order to keep up my strength. The only
> thing that keeps me going is my dream of escape. In an
> attemptto disgust them, I once again vomit on the
> carpet.
> Today I decapitated a mouse and dropped
> its headless body at their feet. I had hoped this
> would strike fear into their hearts, since it clearly
> demonstrates my capabilities. However, they
> merely made condescending comments about what a
> "good little hunter" I am. Bastards!
> There was some sort of assembly of their
> accomplices tonight. I was placed in solitary
> confinement for the duration of the event. However, I
> could hear the noises and smell the food. I overheard
> that my confinement was due to the power of
> "allergies." I must learn what this means, and how to
&g t; use it to my advantage.
> Today I was almost successful in an
> attempt to assassinate one of my tormentors by
> weaving around his feet as he was walking. I must
> try this again tomorrow, but at the top of the
> stairs. I am convinced that the other prisoners
> here are flunkies and snitches. The dog receives
> special privileges. He is regularly released, and
> seems to be more than willing to return. He is
> obviously retarded. The bird must be an informant.
> I observe him communicating with the guards
> regularly. I am certain that he reports my every
> move. My captors have arranged protective custody
> for him in an elevated cell, so he is safe. For
> now...

Jeff: THAT....is a HOOT!!!! Damn near tipped over laughing so hard while reading it!!!
Our cat loves to walk all over us about 3AM every morning!!
Dave S

My cats have become paranoid lately and I don't really have a clue as to why. I have been putting table scraps out for a little 'possum buddy that comes by in the evenings and I'm wondering if a coyote has caught wind of the "treat" and been coming around leaving its scent instead of my little buddy. I have also been puppysitting for some friends and my cats hate the puppy. They stay gone all day when she is here. It even takes them a few days after she leaves to come around and get back to being themselves again. Millie and Graygirl will go out when I open the door in the morning but for a week or so I have had to carry Barney, the brave man cat, outside. When he gets outside he will walk like he's on egg shells for a while then come around and go hunting for lizards or butterflies (just to pi$$ me off).

They didn't use to be this cautious acting so it has me puzzled. Anyone else have this happen to them or their cats???

Jeff B., My wife and I were howling while reading that post! Thank You for sharing it!

Wayne S., we no longer let the cat out after seeing coyotes in the area. We can tell when they are close as the rabbits disappear also. So it's just easier (for us) to keep him in.

"Angel"... where are you???

Princess on High!!
So....I go over to the shop yesterday afternoon and guess who was up on the loft over the shop!
I had not seen her all day and was kind of wondering where she was. Lucky to have had the camera nearby...She must have a 'secret place' up there somwhere!

260102.jpg

260103.jpg

260104.jpg

260105.jpg

260106.jpg

I had to snap this picture of Tots this morning. She was laying on one of the dining room chairs kind of sprawled out on her back. She had her left front claw hooked into the cushion holding herself in position. Goofy cat.

260382.jpg

Kraig,
Must be somthing in the air...

fuzzy fell asleep while killing power cords
260391.jpg

On Saturday, I needed to move the truck to mow the lawn, and there Fuzzy was, under the truck keeping cool. a quick horn blow got her to move

260392.jpg

Amazing and cute pics everyone! Well done.

David S., I think it's amazing the cat knows how to use a ladder to come down! I can't say I've seen that before..

Thanks for all the pics. They're great.

Hi Cath!

261217.gif
Hi Everyone..Fancy..and my sissys are here too..,Hannah, Annie and Tootsie Wasss up with everyone? Meow Meow? Skeeter? Fuzzy? William? Selah? Barney and Graygirl? Millie, Tots, Princess? Freddy, Mittens and Hannah, Charlie,Pumpkin, Tony,Louie and Lester and Sparky?? andddd..?? Jax and Timmy andBooklyn? and I know I forgot some of the gang here..sorry. mommy isn't helping any either. When her eye hurts, she goes into a brain fog..duhhh...she does that alot. She loses things and can't find them. I feel sorry for her because she can't see, but it is kind of funny at times when something is right in front of her. No, really its not funny..no its not. But they way she runs around talking to herself asking herself where she put it and she has no answer..that is what IS funny.

yeah, I still do my power walks, but I am still overweight. It got so hot we had to go out at 6am and then it was humid and icky, but we got my power walks in. First we had tons of rain this spring and then we had no rain, and needing it bad. what is with the weather anyways? it is crazy? Annie and I like to sleep on the porch, and it gets really hot and mommy calls up hothouse plants because we dont have any common sense to come in when it gets to hot out there. She has to ask us to come in. if Annie ignors mommy she just asks likes she going to close the sliding doors and Annie beats it into the house. She freaks out, she doesnt want to get stuck out on the porch. hahaha. She got stuck out in the cold last winter for a few minutes and ever since then, she goes kitty nuts when mommy closes the door. silly kid of mine. Me and Hannah, we take really good care of mommy when she is in a lot of pain from her eye. We snuggle with her and that helps her pain. I push my head into her chin and Hannah lays at the top of her head and pushs her body into the head, and doin that stuff? it takes away her pain as we have special powers. Really we DO.!!!

Well, hope all you kitties will check in and let us know how you are.

Princess..pretty cool..you climbing the ladder.!

Later..Fancy and the girls

Latest posts

Back