• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through April 23, 2009

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pictures of equipment on previous page--Thanks, Bryan

150311.jpg

150312.jpg

150313.jpg

150314.jpg

I'm quitting the 129. I don't love it. I don't like it and anymore work or money on my part is over. It's listed for $325.00 and no takers. So make me an offer. If I still get no takers, I'm pulling the engine and electrics and hauling the rest to the scrap yard. Thanks.

Cat0 and rear pto. I would like to sell together but will sell seperate. Cat0 is missing a few of the mounting bolts, but is otherwise complete. Pto is missing the switch. I have the wiring that goes to the pto on order. $1000 for both, $600 for the Cat0, $500 for the pto. I plan on going to Colchester, Ct this Saturday if that helps..Joe
150435.jpg
150436.jpg

Clearing out some space. Rims are narrow. I'm selling the narrow rims and make no claims about the tires. In fact I know the rear tires will not hold air. Engine parts are from a 12hp. Prices do not include shipping.
Brinly Spring Assist- $75
Front IH decal plate- $25
Clutch cover- $25
Rear end attachment plate0 $50
email offers on everything else [email protected]
150855.jpg
150856.jpg

150857.jpg
150858.jpg

150859.jpg

This 86 needs a new home...
150963.jpg

Runs good, puff of smoke at startup and shutdown, but not when running. Good strong, original K181. 38" deck is a little loud but cuts pretty good. Has a rebuilt carb, new points and condenser, and new valves. Engine is .010 over, bore is very nice.

Email for more pictures and details. Located in Rockford, Illinois. Asking $325 or best REASONABLE offer, or some sort of trade for non-functional 82-series manual lift hydro, i.e. 682, 1282, 680, 1210, 1810, etc...

[email protected]

cub cadet 104 with a 12 hp k301 replacement kohler motor.run very well everything works as it should.someone has done some work to the steering welded a piece on the spindle to connect the the drag link.works good like it is.also the hood inter brace has been pop rivited.overall a good machine.email for more pictures.pick up in oskaloosa iowa 350.00

151025.jpg

151026.jpg

only $410 cash- NO trades, no payments
cub cadet 125 with hydraulic lift.

A cub cadet 125 that I am now going to sell.
need space in garage - its too full of toys!
It has everything you need for hooking up implements in the rear lift. So it is garden plow ready.

The 125 has:
-cast iron hydrostatic drive train
-hydraulic lift unit
-complete sleeve hitch hookup
-turf tires
-12 hp cast iron kohler that runs very good
-freshly cleaned carb

not so good:
- the internal brake doesn't work but it never has since I got it many years ago and it is hydro anyhow and I just use that to stop.
- the starter generator only starts, it doesn't generate. Has not been a problem since I only have to periodically charge the battery.
- comes with a worn out mowing deck which can be tidy'ed up

This tractor is great for landscaping and for using it with sleeve hitch implements. If you want a tractor instead of a mower this is for you.

IMHO is a cheap price because the rear lift stuff is worth $150 and the hydraulic lift is worth for $300.

I just cleaned the carb and it runs great.

Deck is included and _must_ be taken with tractor.
Cash only. No trades. I don't want to buy anything either.

Mule drive, Cast front end and Hood for 108/109
front end and hood in nice shape.
Mule drive needs tweaked nothing major.
will post pics if interested. $100.00 for all plus shipping.

Yup, I know it's spring going into summer, but winter will be back, it alwat does. Two CW-36's Good gear boxes Good screws $100 for the pair.
151159.jpg

151160.jpg

New Kohler K341 miniblock narrow base- $350
New Mag 12 narrow base miniblock- $300
New K181 shortblock widebase- $300
New #30 carbs $100 ea
New K532 carbs $120 ea
New command cv16 short/long block-$200
Ch25 longblock-used but very good-$400
So much more new Kohler k series & command stuff, will have spot set up at the Iowa Mow & Show event on May 9th!!

Hey Guys, got some new stuff - will all be available thru my web site tomorrow morning when I dump on the updates. Just a few things to make like a little simplier. Aaron

Aluminum Housing Rear Hitch - will mount to 3 points, stock housing. 5/8" pin hole in rear and 3/4" hole for a ball. 1/4" grade 50 steel.
151250.jpg

Cast Iron Housing Rear Hitch - same specs as above
151251.jpg

Reproduction Brinly Plow Yokes
151252.jpg

450 Snowblower cutting Edges - New
Push Blade Skid Shoes - 1/4" heavy duty bottoms - New

Drop me a email if you have questions.

I have a K181 motor. Complete except starter/generator and starter/generator pulley. Brackets and stuff is there. Even has good round gas tank. Carb will need gone through. Supposed to be good, but I have not heard it run. Has 8hp style wider air breather. $100 or good offer???

QL side panels. Holes are rounded a little where they bolt to the dash, but really nice shape. $50

I could ship both the motor and side panels if wanted (I'd like full price on the motor if I have to box it). I have pictures as well.

Would like to trade a set of 23 x 8.5 x 12s with rims off my 147 for a set of 6 x 12s with rims for my Original. I'll throw in an extra set of 12" rims.

I have a nice cub 100 for sale here lots of $$$ in parts. A year ago I took the engine and honed it to .10 over, lapped valves, replaced head gasket, replaced the points, removed the carb and thoroughly cleaned it, coil, had the starter professionally rebuilt, rewired, new spark plug and spark plug wire, all new fuel lines, replaced the steering column with one that had less play (however needs some adjustment), replaced the old fuel tank with one that has zero rust, stripped down to bare steel and repainted (not very good paint job), all new tires, rear ags. This mower has one of the most prized options, the creeper drive meaning 6 forward and 2 reverse. I bought a mower deck that is in immaculate condition. I also have a spare mower deck and spindles. I rebuilt the PTO lots of $$$ however didn't adjust it right so it is off right now, however I have a brand new bearing and clutch pad for it. The front left wheel has and issue with it's bearing, not a big repair. Carb may need a little adjusting. It's yours for around $500. You can call me at 317-873-5036, or e-mail me at [email protected]

For Sale: 128 with creeper, headlights, 3-point, spring assist, and tiller.
151274.jpg

151269.jpg

151275.jpg

151270.jpg

151271.jpg

151272.jpg

151273.jpg

I've had this tractor for 3 years. This is a 1974 model with the brake-style PTO. I plowed with this tractor at Blunier's in Fall 2006 and it did a fantastic job. The engine starts effortlessly and runs excellent with no smoke or noises. It will start in the cold as well; I plowed snow with it one winter. I intended to keep this tractor for a long time, but now I have another tiller to put on my 782D, so I don't need this anymore. The paint is all original except for the "basket" pulley on the crank and the air cleaner. The air cleaner assembly is a KT-17 unit. I have the original air cleaner assembly if you'd rather have that. The sheetmetal is all in excellent condition except for the torch cut in the fenders on the right footrest shown in one of the photos. The tiller (A #1 with both extensions) looks rusty, but it has been used very little...it spent most of its life sitting in a barn. The tines have almost no wear and most of the original paint is still on them.

Since I was going to keep this, I have put a lot of time and money into making it reliable. New parts include, but are not limited to:

-Clutch friction disc, both springs, anti-rattle springs, pilot bushing, and throwout bearing. Pressure plates were trued up in a lathe.
-Carb rebuilt, new air filter, PTO bearing and PTO end crank seal.
-Almost new front tires. (Rears are from an 1811 and in great shape)
-CORRECT long drive belt for tiller
-CORRECT HEAVY-DUTY billet steel mule drive pulleys...The dealer found me some NOS ones. They were not cheap...
-Creeper bearing, seal, o-rings, etc.

This tractor is ready to drive off of your trailer and till your garden. You will be hard-pressed to find a nicer original-condition tractor. I am the second owner, and this has always been very well maintained. You will not be disappointed with this machine.

I am asking $875 for this tractor, picked up in Rockford, Illinois. You would have a hard time putting a tractor together for what I'm asking for this one. My asking price is what I have in it; I'm not making money on this. All the hard work has already been done, so this tractor is ready to be put to work.

I am causally looking for a manual-lift 82-series hydro with engine and/or trans problems, and also a 46GT deck and subframe. If you have either of those things, we can work out some sort of partial trade. Please email with questions and for higher-res pictures. Thanks for looking! [email protected]

Latest posts

Back