• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through April 23, 2018

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Am I wrong or is that box the funny looking Chinese cardboard??

Ok So enough beating around the bush,what’s in that dang box????

Ethan K.
Way to much to list on here.
biggrin.gif

I think this is mostly mufflers,belts and the like.

hi guys - I know this has been addressed before what would be the recommendation on iso mounts for the 1650
would brian millers solid mounts be better, and can these these be installed by jacking up the engine and sliding them in or do I need to pull the engine upward
1. original rubber mounts ?
2. solid steel mounts ?

George C.
DO NOT put solid mounts in your Cub unless you want to rip the pan out from under the engine!
Go with the after market,
320261.jpg

Or the OEM,
320262.jpg

I have the after market Digger shows in dad's 1450 and my 1200. No problems for 4 years now on 1450 and 6-7(?) on 1200. Also check the FAQS towards the top of the page for the cradle mount brace. After clicking on FAQS, click on Charlie's cubfaq.com then #23, it really works

I'd take OEM over aftermarket any day. The extra cost is worth it. The aftermarket bushings are sway bar mount bushings from a car, are not designed to absorb high-frequency vibration, and consequently don't. I used them on a K321 in my 682 loader since that engine installation is temporary until something better comes along, and it vibrates worse than about anything I've had.

Install the OEM mounts with the original length bolts, new nylon insert locknuts, with 1-2 threads showing through the nut.

Latest posts

Back