• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Archive through April 15, 2010

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jeff - my understanding is that the 44c has a 5/8" pulley vs the 1/2" pulley on the 44a. Some 44c decks have the front wheels as well.

Frank A. Currier(Northern Maine)

Frank , yep I know time for a lot of things.lol But I did get the carb changed and took the 100 for a spin. Man these do bring a smile to my face lol. I`ll do the steering fix later as I don`t have the right drill bit.
bash.gif

188493.jpg

Now what do I do till Digger sends me some more parts lol

Frank A. Currier(Northern Maine)

Nope the taper reamer did not give me a gass tank , It made me notice the shut off leak .I have enuf tractors here to keep me busy for some time lol, but some day soon i will be able to drive what i want , when I want. Fun aint it lol. Thanks guys, a good cub day, is any day you have CUB time. some body some day will get some prize I think.

Nic, that is where the hydro handle would go if you had a hydro lift...like the 149.

David OSteen
welcome !!! Some one has your cub answer,prob Kraig he is on the ball lol. He`s young.The Best is HERE . Cubs are how you treat them , do the maintance because you don`t know till you do how long since its been done. Digger got most things and will find what you need. He is not the hard a$$ he tries to because these cubs were a well thought out plan, and I know he likes the 14 K and the rest is ASK lol. Don

Don, David was ANSWERING a question.
roflol.gif

David, WELCOME!
wave.gif
groupwave.gif
wave.gif

Krag
LoL no ,I`am Just like ken ( i don`t miss much). Nice fish and I read his profile, And we can answer ( ) what he needs because we don`t no it all .(alone).
animatedihbear.gif

Kraig - I think there's a disconnect here someplace ( that or some of those hailstones got Don on the forehead.....)

VINCE - I saw Josh's post on the last page. Having slopped around in ALL kinds of mud with all kinds of equipment, mud just sticks to rubber tires. When it dries, it'll fall off.

The only way I'd run lugged tires on the front steering wheels of a CC would be if they were DRIVEN.

I just got off the phone with Ed Miller (Miller Tire)and he assured me that the tires come from SOUTH Vietnam, with absolutely no ties to the north in any form or fashion.
thumbsup.gif

Pretty said that Firestone had to follow suit with almost everyone else these days and out source stuff overseas.

I haven't been on for a long time. I have been working for a friend doing income taxes, but I am now done. Yea
I am finally getting back to putting my 129 back together. Earlier I did a rebuild (removed balancing gears, new cam assembly, new piston 10K oversize, rod etc.).I hope to fire it up tomorrow.
My question is how do you break it in? I know that you don't want to get it too hot, but how do you tell on an air cooled engine?
Any comments, as always, greatly appreciated.
Earl LaMott

Speaking of Ags mounted backwards........I seem to remember some legend about that
1a_scratchhead.gif

Earl: I think the rule of thumb is to fill it with 1 - 1/2 quarts of 30w Non-Detergent oil, warm it up, open the throttle and run it like you stole it for 5-10 hours, then change to your preferred oil.
Charlie: Did you mean to say "broked"?
smile.gif

Ken: If you're lonesome back there, here's a puppy to keep you company.
188501.jpg

Latest posts

Back