• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through April 09, 2011

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jweinman

displayname
Joseph Weinman
Creeper gear off of a narrow frame, complete, everything moves freely. $175, i have the rear included for that price.

cub rear lift that hooks up to deck lift lever, $50.

starter generators, $50 a piece, i have two.

carburetor off a 1250, 12hp kohler, with a rebuild kit $50.

email me for more information.

hey mike not good at putting pics on the computer if you want to see something i can send with phone. yeah had a kid and no time for all the projects thanks brian

1968 125 I have taken this thing apart and put it back together to make it mechanically sound. I have 100% rewired it, new headlights, head gasket, installed and rebuilt #26 carb, points, plug, oil, new battery and even adjusted valves. If you want a turn around refurbish you just need to finish cosmetics and paint. I am looking at another project and my garage space is small. $450 OBO
223870.jpg

223871.jpg

223872.jpg

223873.jpg

The 14hp K321 listed March 29 is sold. Still have the following rear lift and spring assist for narrow frame tractors.

PRICE DROP:
Rear Lift fits all the narrow frame Cub Cadets (except Original). This is off a 127 so it also includes the frame bracket for 106/107/126/127/147 frames (hard to find). You get everything shown in the pic of the rear lift. (Includes the mounting block which you cannot see well and that $20 pin for attaching the Brinley adapter).

$120 plus shipping from zip 06798

Also have an IH Spring Assist for all the narrow frame tractors (except the Original). You get everything in the pic of the spring assist, which I believe includes all the bolts.

$50 plus shipping from zip 06798

Buy both the Rear Lift and the Spring Assist together for $150 and I'll pay the shipping anywhere in the US 48 States.
223881.jpg

223882.jpg

I have a complete rearend and pump out of a 1872 it work when it was parked 450.00 or best offer. also have dual hyd. valve set up 250.00/bo. 2 drive shafts with fans for a 1872 one is 50hrs on it make an offer. last i have a hydro pump from a 982 250.00 best offer. hope to have some pics soon. email me any questions [email protected]

Snow plow not sure model. I think it is for a wf. It measures 42" and is in good shape. I can take measurements on it if you need me to. $100 contact me at [email protected]
223889.jpg

223890.jpg

223891.jpg

cub cadet qa-36 narrow frame snowthrower. it has newer paint on it. its not pretty but gets the job done. the auger has ez-slide painted on it so snow does not stick to it. it has a new sprocket all it needs is a chain, the old one broke. Located in Canton, Ohio. price is 120.00 email me at [email protected]
223896.jpg

223897.jpg

This is a frame from 125 heading to scrap yard to be sold as bulk metal. If you know of anything you are in need of please contact me and I will see if it is on there. It still has lift lever/mechanism, front axle/spindles, brake pedal, that sort of stuff. [email protected]
I am mainly looking for shipping cost and materials to do so. thanks, tim p.

223904.jpg

I have a nice fiberglass seat off a 127 I had re-upholstery in white with black banding. Will fit a lot of different models. Asking $125 + shipping cost. Call 270/261-1375 or email me at [email protected] for pictures. Thanks

Here are the photos of the seat I listed earlier. $125 + shipping. 270/261-1375.

223919.jpg

223920.jpg

I was not able to get the photos uploaded earlier.

Thank You -

For Sale: 1782 Super Cub Cadet Diesel
I bought this tractor with the intention of fixing it up to use but I have changed my mind. It ran and drove OK when I got it but needed some minor work and a good cleaning. I power washed it and got it nice and clean. It started right up and ran fine afterwards. I parked it in my garage overnight and went to start it the next day and it won't even turn over. Something went wrong in the electrical system. I have no power anywhere. So I am offering it just the way it is, clean but not running. Has duel remotes. Hour meter reads a little over a 1000 hours. Has a 60 inch mower deck in good shape. Asking $900 for tractor only, $1200 for tractor and mower or $1700 for tractor, mower & 54" power angle snowplow. Located in SE PA. about an hour from Philadelphia. Email me or call me to discuss it. 610-495-6273 after 5pm.}}}

I have a Magnum 18 for sale. Has the better adjustable Walbro carburetor. Muffler, starter, and sheet metal all included, even the mounting plate for the frame to motor. Runs strong but has the typical valve ticking on the left side cylinder. Also needs a carb kit or just cleaned since the needle isn't seating. $300 for everything.

95-96 Cub Cadet Commercial Zero-Turn Walk Behind

Model # 5418F

Located in North Central WI

ONLY 579hrs on unit!

Unit was purchased by my uncle to mow a 2 acre orchard at his farm. No commercial use!

I have owned it the last 4 yrs to mow my 1.5 acre yard.

18hp Vanguard Twin Cylinder vertical shaft

Hydro trans with incredible power & speed

54" full float, height adjustable, 3 blade deck w/electric clutch

Removable sit-down sulkie

I added a 2" receiver to the front axle support for moving trailers around the yard

Digital Tach & Hour Meter

New plugs, oil & filter today

New drive belt, blades, hydro filter & fluid last fall

I have Parts & Service Manuals also

Let me know...$1000 cash, trade or both

224043.jpg

224044.jpg

How so, Tom?

This IS the I/H Cub forum "FOR SALE" section, correct?

Where should I be trying to sell this?

Latest posts

Back