• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through April 09, 2011

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cub cadet original deck with mule drive, pulleys, belt etc. This deck is in working order, nothing is froze up. local pickup only. I will post pics when I get them. thanks $100 [email protected]

here are the pics

224089.jpg

224090.jpg

224091.jpg

again $100 for local pickup. I am willing to negotiate an additional fee plus shipping if interested. thanks, Tim P.

Guys, I am close to the point of parting out my 125 to get it out of my garage. I really hate to do it. I am at the price now that I could make more by doing that. $400 OBO. It does have the rear lift assembly as well. Contact me if interested in it at [email protected]
thanks, Tim P.
224110.jpg

224111.jpg

82 series hood orniment $12.50 shipped
QL series grill emblem $12.50 shipped
224119.jpg

Back