Abby my favorite

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbaker

displayname
jeff l baker
I had to make a decision to put Abby out of her pain. She had fought her cancer long enough.
sad.gif

She was 11 years old and I got her at 3 months old. And was and probaly always be my most loyal and obediant pet.

She loved people kids to adult. I am going to put some more pics in the dog thread.

254607.jpg

Jeff, I've had to make that decision on many occasions over the years with my various pets, from horses to dogs to cats, I know that it's never an easy decision...
sad.gif
I saw the photos in the dog thread first, she was a beautiful dog.

Jeff-

I'm so sorry to hear of your families loss. I know the girls are especially heartbroken because Abby has been around for so much of their lives.

I've had dogs most of my life and the reason I don't have one now is I've faced that decision more than my heart could take. I know it sounds selfish and probably is to a degree.

Abby is pain free now and in a better place.

Take care.

Ohmigosh, Jeff. Those decisions are always hard. Abby is pain free now and will be waiting for you and your family. Angel and I will be keeping you and your family in our prayers.

Jeff, BTDT, 3 of us walked out of the vet in tears when our Meister broke his hip and had to be put to sleep about 3 years ago. It really sucks...but as Marlin said maybe we will meet them in the future.

Jeff - so sorry to hear of your loss. Had a similar situation 5 years ago, and my wife and I still get teary eyed when we drive by that Vet office.

Jeff Sorry to hear about Abby. We just this week had The kids dog put down. He was 18 or 19 year old, and it was time to let him go before he suffered.

Jeff, tears Sting my eyes. I feel such sadness for you and your family. Abbey will be missed for a lifetime. She left such beautiful heart prints on your hearts..may your days ahead be filled with all the love and beautiful memories she leaves in her passing...

big hugs to all of you..

angel.gif
Angel (cathleen)

Luther H..I am so so sorry you too have lost a beloved furkid this week. My heart goes out to you and your family...may the days ahead be filled with joyful memories as you walk the journey of grief and healing..it isn't an easy road, and we know one day its going to come our way, but we are never ever prepared...

hugs to you and your family

Angel aka Cathleen

Luther-

Sorry to hear of your loss as well. How are the kids doing? I remember going through this sort of thing as a kid as we all have...just an unpleasant part of growing up.

Jeff-

How are Bella and Buster doing with their loss of a buddy? I reread where you posted pics of all of them.

At times like these time is our best friend.

Thank you all for your words,

Luther I truely feel your pain

Wayne, Buster knows I believe and seems down, Bella is too consumed with herself and going outside to bark and hasn't seem to mind.

Latest posts

Back