• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

A place for random photos,,,with no specific topic

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How long is the video? How big is the file size? What format is it, MP4, MKV, AVI, MOV, WMV or?

Every computer we setup gets vlc

Open source, free, & supports just about every Known Video Format,,,

I'm Pretty sure it has "percentage" options in advanced playback submenu,,,

311820.jpg

311821.jpg

311822.jpg

wikipedia.org/wiki/VLC_media_player

Playing back video at a 1% increase shouldn't be a problem,
I guess the real trick would be Recording And Saving the File at the increased playback speed,,,,
1a_scratchhead.gif

Something I've never fooled w/ is the capture mode,
1a_scratchhead.gif

311823.jpg

Jason, I use VLC on all of my PCs. Great program for playback, recording, not so much. I've tried the capture mode and never had any success with it.
sad.gif

Yeah I never have fooled around with the record/capture features,,,, when I read the post first thing came to mind was playback shouldn't be an issue,,, the actual saving file at increased rate however plastered that pondering look on my face,,, LoL
I hope you guys get it sorted out,,, and if so a mention of the OS & Software
happy.gif

Shultzie, the video file is too big to email directly. Do you have a dropbox account that you could upload that to and then email a link?

What I'm trying to do is post a family video on fb, but it has music in the back ground and fb robot says something about a copy right. blah, blah, blah...

Huh, that link worked so you can view it. I wonder why I can't just put the link on fb?
1a_scratchhead.gif

Shultzie, OK. Downloading it now... I'll see what I can do.
happy.gif

You could try it. Give it a shot and see if it works. Let me know if I still need to do any editing.
happy.gif

Kraig,
Hey, I think it worked. Thanks for the help!!
Did you check it out? It's my son killing time waiting for Santa to come Christmas Eve. LOL
His guitar is one that I made for him several years ago before he was born.

Yep I watched a bit while I was playing with speed up.
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
Nice mini Les Paul guitar.
thumbsup.gif
I have it edited. 1.01x faster which should be ~1%.
dunno.gif
Run time went from 4:40 to 4:34. Turns out I can't save the edited file as a MOV but I have it saved as an MP4 and it's also compressed some and the image size went from 1920x1080 to 1440x846, and it's now only 124,642KB. Let me know if you want me to put it in a dropbox folder for you.

Why would you owe me anything???
1a_scratchhead.gif
BTW, the resolution change from 1920x1080 to 1440x846 is an artifact from the stupid MS Moviemaker...

Note to self: I really need a better video editing program...

Shultzie, I sent you an email with a link to a shared dropbox folder that has the edited video file. After you copy the file out, just delete the copy that's in dropbox.

I use to feed varmints, had one of those whirligigs also. Won't even feed birds anymore because it attracts them.

David S. That is neat. Everyday after work we take Fancy for a ride in the truck around Colo for his squirrel and bunny check. Believe it or not Fancy takes the search very serious. When he sees one he'll give me head bumps. When we stop at Caseys then he puts on his charm and always gets someone to come up and chat with him about how awesome he is.

Back