• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

A place for random photos,,,with no specific topic

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
310524.jpg

One kid out,,, one to go!!!
biggrin.gif

Of course momma is laughing, crying, laughing, crying, crying, crying!!!!!
roflol.gif

LEAVES!!!!!
They Just Now Changin color Waaaaaaayyyy Down here in Ohio,,,
rofl.gif

Welp, its official,,,, There she Goes!!!!!

310529.jpg

NOW,, Where the *heck* was I 23yrs ago before Momma informed me I was gonna be a Daddy!!!!????

Oh Yeah,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

310530.jpg

310531.jpg
greenthumb.gif

biggrin.gif

Jason,
Is that bimmer still proudly wearing its cub cadet yellow paint?

And is that your wife or daughter playing with that fierce looking puppy by the tree? Beautiful lights you got there, almost as pretty as your welds.

Panther,

It's an older model, I think insurance would total the car for a lousy door ding repair, much less ALL that front end damage, Especially at dealer prices! Wasn't wort deductible to file claim,
happy.gif

311496.jpg

It is kinda funny though my son was "actually" more concerned about the busted rear,
1a_scratchhead.gif

Wifey, not daughter. And actually Pearl Harbor Day, Dec 7th is her birthday, 45 2Day,,,,,
shhh.gif

Oh yeah, and as far as "her" Christmas Lights vs my welding,,,,

311497.jpg

311498.jpg

311499.jpg

Well That's a "No Brainer",,,
Her decorations!!! Hands down!!! All Day Long, even on Sunday!!!
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

And how, Frank do we know about jailhouse art???

That pic is so detailed it looks like a wall plaque.

Wayne, I got lucky on the photo. I took it with my cheap LG cell phone.

Austin, yes it's a real penny. There have been lots of different stampings done to them over the years with all sorts of things. Kind of an aftermarket modification.
happy.gif

I got a penny one time when I was a kid. I got it in a "gum ball" machine. It had a picture of Kennedy right where yours is stamped. I thought it was cool when I was a kid and it started me in coin collecting. It was stolen from my house years ago along with my whole collection.
Not much of a coin collector any more.
sad.gif

Shultzie, I've heard of that one with Kennedy too. Bummer about the theft. I have a bunch of coins I've saved but never really got into collecting as in searching out certain date or minting stamps. Mostly I just keep silver dimes, quarters, half dollars, dollars and wheat back pennys. I love the sound that the silver coins make compared to new coins.

Zesty Bread & Butter, Dill, and Jar Pepper Sauce!!!

MmmmmmMmmMmmm

Boy you don't hardly Ever get Christmas Presents w/ stuff like this wrapped up inside anymore!!!!

Thanks to my brother down in Americus Ga,,,,
thumbsup.gif

311710.jpg

Can anyone here change the speed of a video?
Like can I send it to you have you speed it up by 1% and send it back to me? Kraig?

Shultzie, you can use MS Moviemaker to change video speed. Here's the speed choices, you can also type in custom speeds for example "1.115x". You can't however use % to increase speed.

311809.jpg

Latest posts

Back