• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

A place for random photos,,,with no specific topic

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dang different kind of bug

305983.jpg

yep lightning bug, funny how the archive bug bit my bug picture.

Jason,

I will email you my address and you can send a bushel my way!
lol.gif

A late freeze nailed everything I have, so no fruit here. Even got my pecan and chestnut trees.

Jason, very nice!
drool.gif

My blueberry bushes are covered with berries. The berries on a couple of the bushes are just starting to ripen.
bouncy.gif

306540.jpg

306541.jpg

Raspberries are ready!

306542.jpg

Kraig -

MMMmmmMmmMmmmmm Blueberries

Blueberries & Raspberries in Wisconsin, My peaches in Ohio, and Poor oLe Marty way down in North Carolina got hit w/ late Freeze!

icon_eek.gif

We have a couple of small Apple trees that have just started to produce This Year, our raspberries are ready Also!!!!
thumbsup.gif

ihrotate.gif

Marty-

Deer and coons are the main reason I stopped trying to grow corn. Coons are the worst...they leave most of the ears for you to see scattered among the broken down corn stalks with only a bite or two out of each. I now harvest my corn from the beds of roadside farmers trucks.

Wayne,

I can take care of the coons. I have a box trap that is going into service in about 20 minutes!
Too late for the corn, though.

While I was setting up at the Spring Valley show this afternoon, This rig pulled in to unload.
Photo-op for sure!! It is powered by a big block Chevy...

Me....It would have had a 426 or 392 HEMI or at least a 440 or a 413!!

306690.jpg

David a 440 six pack would fit the bill,

Thanks for representing the IH Cub Cadet

Marty, It's a Ford.

Me......
it would be a COE Dodge from the early late 50's

OR......one of the 275 or so Cummins powered Dodge Big Horn Class 8's from 1974/75 !!

Oh, lest I forget, a 53' Rietnour step deck that could easily carry 15 to 20 Cubs!!

Peaches are just about ready, this summer heat wave has got'em changing color quick.

307287.jpg

307288.jpg

We have read that brown bagging these almost ripe peaches will speed the color change and ripping process. They are starting to fall so figured we would pull a few to try out the brown bagging method that we've read about. The half dozen or so we picked last week came along just fine on the Window Seal. Tender, Juicy, & Delicious! Peach tree was built into landscape of new "to us" house purchase last summer in June. Last year we let them go to long and either squirrels, coon's, or "Something" go to them before us???

Anyway I've been checking out the "Growing Garlic" thread!

Jeff & Kraig -

Very Nice looking garlic bulbs!!! Thanks for the detailed "How Too". We might try it out next year. For now momma's Almost home made spaghetti has to settle for the store bought!

Ugh! LoL

307289.jpg

Latest posts

Back