• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Cub Cadet 1730

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found a 1730 on FB market place looks in very good condition. From pictures has a 17 hp Kohler, comes with mower deck not installed. New to the Cub cadet word can anyone give me any information on this

The 1730 is a light duty lawn tractor, used solely for mowing grass. While they have a definite visual similarity to the 82 series garden tractors, very little is the same. The 1730 does have the 17HP flat head twin Kohler Magnum vertical shaft engine, which frankly is the best part of this machine. The transaxles are very weak, not serviceable, and no parts exist to fix it when it grenades.

I would spend my money on a legit Cub garden tractor, where there is parts support, and durability.

Latest posts

Back