Kirk Engines, Inc Cub Cadet Used Parts CADET CONNECTION Cub Cadet Specialties Cub Cadet Specialties

149s

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Forum:

jkoenig

displayname
Jim Koenig Halfway between Harvester, MO and Cadet, MO
Nice looking herd you have.

glippert

displayname
Greg Lippert
Nice! Whoever said nobody likes a show-off, has obviously never seen your impressive collection! Thanks for sharing that.

Robert Shingle

IHCC Supporter
Looks like you need to extend your carport to cover the other half of your “9`s”. Nice collection! Especially the one with the loader. Where did you find that one?

RonThomle

Thanks for the comments.
I think we have enough 149s for now, all but one run. It's hard to keep battery s, fresh gas,
To keep them going. One is only rototiller duty, three or four mowers, one for spraying, two snow plowing, two or three for snow blowing. (And I go South for winter, ha)
Oh yes, forgot garden plowing, pulling trailers, hauling wood, garden, orchard duties.
The loader came as a result of one of Travis, s last Iowa plowing day. Had a 100 under it,
Vince and grandson Andrew mostly coverted it, with the149, foot controls. Really useful!
Oh and we also use an Original, 70 , 122, 128/1466 , and a powerful 73 with a 12 hp.
I/we, basically just revive these, and work them

kmcconaughey

Keeper of the Photos
Staff member
Administrator
displayname
Kraig McConaughey
It's good to see them dry. Last photo I recall of that area had a wee bit of water there.

vthomley

displayname
Vincent Thomley
Yes much better pics than a year ago, you can see 109 and a 149 in this pic. A carport/lean to for the back side of the shed has been discussed. Hail damaged the tarp shed.
Flood 2020.jpg

Latest posts