• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

1450 resto

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm 52 and yeah owning a tractor 🚜
never left me, use to live on a dairy farm as a child. I built mine up and had used it for 6 months but never rebuilt the engine and it let go, so now have an excuse to go back again and rebuild. Enjoyment lays ahead. 😎👍

5F7471A3-C497-4968-97DD-941D435C2FCF.jpeg

Well I’m back on 1450. I’m gonna fast track this. 🤣 I just got cast iron oil pan. Afraid of my Aluminum pan. Not taking chances on the threads. Do have a Question. How long are the bolts that mount to rail to motor pan ?

Attachments

• 6A71566A-3E87-444B-9EE5-9283027A215D.jpeg
    6A71566A-3E87-444B-9EE5-9283027A215D.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back