Xmas 2012

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Harry,
I'd prefer the blue paint but I surely can live with a pink tractor too.

Tom--Be careful what you wish for when you say a Cub with blue paint! Meet the Blue OX...

251200.jpg

Ugly but it has a strong running M18 in it with power steering and a strong hydro. I'm pretty sure most everything else is junk or nearly so. But for the price I couldn't pass it up. I might just throw my Haban 42" on it to see how she handles it...

Let us know when you get a color on that Cub. Speaking of which, I'm gonna have to figure out what color Cub I need to get come about the middle of June. Kelli and I are expecting number four. Another IH fan!!!!!

It's amazing what POs come up with for paint schemes. I'm surprised there aren't flames streaking down the sides.

I can only imagine how nice that cub will look a year from now plus what it will be set up to do.

That will also explain things automatically to the wife. But watch out, she may claim it as hers at that time.

Nice find and a great "self-present".

lucas 3 of those hammers where made about 6 miles from where I am at right now.
Rockford, Il
gotta love USA made

Although I am not liking the blanket edge you snuck in there you need one like mine
happy.gif

Oh Lucas, some people laid some serious $$$ on you for Christmas. Nice self purchase too, that will last for a lot of years.
groupwave.gif

Lucas,

I got one tool for Christmas. (gift to self too)

251625.jpg

And another gift from Santa.....custom pipes for the scooter.
Stupid camera....won't focus.

251626.jpg

Lousy camera...
251627.jpg

looks like I need to ask for a camera next year! P.S. Don't buy a Kodak camera!

Marty, is that the thing that puts ice studs into snow tires ? ? <font size="-2">( I kinda understood they were shot in)</font>
facepalm.gif

Allen,

Unlike almost everyone on the forum, I have no need for ice studs (no snow here!
a_weep.gif
). That tool is part of the security system for the cubs and scooter!
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back