Xmas 2012

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dtanner

displayname
Donald Tanner
I would like to thank all the people on here that have helped me with my addiction over the past years ; I would like to wish you all the best in the coming year . May you find that part or tractor that you always wanted . Thanks and again Merry Christmas .

To those of you that have been infected with the "Yeller 'n White FEVER" my heartfelt wishes go out to you for another year of Joy. It is an incurable disease that strikes, sometimes subsiding with CC seat time and/or the smell of Kohler fumes. For those of you unfortunate enough to only be 3-season users, well, you may incur some "seasonal shakes". These shakes are best treated by browsing old CC brochures, parts lists and the like. I would not recommend review of on line advertisements since rather than subsiding the shakes will often convert to tremors. It may actually just be better to go out and "carefully" start your CC unit. I must advise carefully since having tremors as a result of the FEVER have been known to result in keys being broken off in the ignition switch. I would suggest that, if available a neighboring CC enthusiast assist with the turning of the key.
Merry Christmas to All (and you to Little Donnie T), and may Santa bring you loads and loads of IH snow flakes.

Thanks to everyone here for another year of fun, relaxation,friendship, and knowledge of our great hobby. Merry Christmas everyone.
Luther Hinds

Wishing everyone a good holiday season!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Gerry

We send our holiday blessings to all who gather and may the serenity of season fill your hearts and journey with stillness, grace and joyfullness..

Blessings
Marlin, Angel and furkids
251022.gif
Fancy, Tootsie, Hannah and Annie

Merry Christmas to all from Allen+Barbara in NJ> Also the 8 furballs in the house and 8or9 outdoors send bestwishes too.
To all who voiced concern and sent best wishes to all of us in NJ during the hurricane...a heartfelt thanks...it raised our morale and got us thru the storm.
wave.gif

PS: Its snowing just a bit here on xmas eve...

Merry Christmas to all from Jeff Baker and family

<font color="ff0000">Merry Christmas</font><font color="000000"> to all Forum members, families, sponsors, pets, etc. and our sincere wishes for a great 2013!
Frank, Jeanne & Shadow
</font>
coffee.gif
happy.gif

<font size="+2"><font color="119911">Merry</font> <font color="ff0000">Christmas to Everyone<font color="119911">! ! !</font></font></font> on the IH Cub Cadet Forum. May you find God's blessings find you in the New Year, because you have certainly blessed me.
(and corrected me as well.)
smile.gif

May all of you have a very Merry and Blessed Christmas. Also many cub related items under the tree or a Diesel.

My Aunt is really into quilting and sewing.

I now have a new favorite blanket
251088.jpg

251089.jpg

251090.jpg

251091.jpg

What, no one get a cool present like mine?

I see Art got something cool..

Jeff--That is awesome! When you get that cool of a gift, what else can we post?
dunno.gif
Seriously, that is sweet and I wish I had one. I'll take a pic of my slide converter, that I posted about on the main thread, later and put that on here. That has been my favorite gift if I don't include the 1862 "Blue OX" that I picked up the other day. It is super ugly but runs really good!!! All my wife could say was, "WHY?" If I have to explain it, you...

I got a announcement that I'm going to be a Grandpa again!! One of two best present I have for the year.

Congrats Tom!!!! Doesn't get better than that. How cool to have another grand baby in the family.

Congrats Tom!!! You have some time to get a cub ready for the grand baby.

Latest posts

Back