www.weekendfreedommachines.com Spring Break, April 24, 2004

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ryan, I'll be at the 2004 WFM Spring Break. Sure wish I could make it to PD7.

Any chance anyone could haul some parts from PD7 to the WFM Spring Break for me? Don V. can deliver them to PD7. Parts are as follows: an auger for a QA42, a 48" QA deck, a set of deck spindles, a deck runner and the belt tension spring and pulley for a 42" deck and a set of 1x6/7 tail lights.

wave.gif

I may be purchasing a deck from IL, I was wondering if anybody is going to both the IL plow day and the MN plow day that might be willing to get the deck to the MN plow day on the 24th? I could pick it up there. Thanks

Been busy getting the tractors ready for Spring Break and so far all I have done is one of the 4!! Better get my @$$ in gear this weekend.

Looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend! The ground is working up real nice this spring, so it should be a fun day. I'll have an extra 10" plow, and an extra 6" plow (for the Deere guys), if anyone needs to borrow one.

Hi All!

Nick- I'll probably bring along the 109, dunno if I'll plow with it, but if I find out what's ailin' that old motor, I might borrow your extra plow for a furrow or two!

Nick had a great time on a road-trip tonight- drove up to Sharon, WI to pick up a pair of 100's to go to WFM for Justin Miller. I think he'll be beside-himself for WFM!

Ryan- you bringing the family again? After last weekend's heat, I'm considering bringing a 5-pole canopy and a couple'a chairs, but doubt that Nick will stay in it if I step out to pull the sled... at least I'll have some shade to escape to, mebbie a place to put a cooler... :)

I finish loading up the trailer and truck tonight, Amanda & Cyrus get loaded in the morning, and then we are heading out for a pit stop or two to drop off & pick up tractors along the way.

See you all Saturday!

Grand Meadow, MN

Saturday:
Occasional showers. Highs in the low 50s and lows in the upper 30s.

Better bring the umbrella too Dave!

I guess it depends on the weather forcast you look at- the local guys say that it'll be almost 60 and the rain won't be until late Saturday night. As we all know, they'll ALL be wrong!

It will be nice and sunny.......it will be nice and sunny.....it will be nice and sunny...all repeat after me now...

It will be nice and sunny.......it will be nice and sunny.....it will be nice and sunny... Don't forget your sunscreen.....

Tractors are in place for this weekend and it looks like the weather should hold out and be NICE!!! Just got in from cleaning the garage out since the cubs are loaded. Forgot what the floor looks like without floor dry on it!!!

Turkeys are ready for the fryers so I think I'm ready.

The official word is that it is Pick On Art Weekend!!! LOL

Hugh:
Isn't every weekend, "Pick on Art" weekend? I think he craves the abuse.

I just checked the weather and they've pulled the rain out until Thursday of next week; sunny and a high of about 60 for Saturday, I do believe.

Have you had alot of rain up there? Are the fields dry or greasy? Just curious.

Keith

Keith,
We've had about 1 1/4" this week but with this sandy ground, you can't tell and it will only help. Should be a great day as long as the rain comes after midnight tomorrow!!!

As promised.

18097.jpg

One of the parking areas.

18090.jpg

I caught Travis doing a little adjusting to his plow.

18091.jpg

Dave Kamp giving his son a ride around the field.

18092.jpg

18093.jpg

18094.jpg

Three of the parade lap.

18095.jpg

Hugh S giving his daughter (I think it's his daughter) a ride on his "new" 582.

18096.jpg

Seeing as Charlie posted a photo of me as a spectator I better post one of him as a spectator.

I'll post more as I get time today.

On the way down on Friday, Art, Mike H., Robb K., Al Z. Mike S. and myself stopped for breakfast and at the checkout we spotted this fudge for sale. We figured it was a sign of a couple of good days to follow. I think I startled the lady behind the counter when the flash went off though.
18101.jpg

More....
18104.jpg

Interesting Hubcaps......

18105.jpg

.....new use for CDs.

18106.jpg

Robb Kruger and Art Aytay.

18107.jpg

Art again.

18108.jpg

Chris E.

18109.jpg

Travis's Turbo Diesel.

18110.jpg

Keith <font size="-2">the traitor</font> E. on his JD318 bringing up the rear. All in fun Keith. :eek:)

18111.jpg

Stan Danielson's awesome Simplicity PowerMax. That's Ryan on Mike S's JD140 just ahead of Stan and Keith E. on his JD318 is ahead of Ryan.

18112.jpg

I think this is Rob Dehli.

(Message edited by kmcconaughey on April 26, 2004)

18119.jpg

Steve Blunier with his modified "HD Super Chief" plow leading.

18120.jpg

Latest posts

Back