• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

WWII Farmall H

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Few more odds and ends

321759.jpg

321760.jpg

321761.jpg

I used kirker Mack red on my super M.It is single stage urethane with activator real happy with the look.Itis around $113 per gallon with hardner you will need to use a little urethane reducer to make it flow better.
321773.jpg

321774.jpg

Wow Mike, that looks great! Thanks for the advice. I don't know a thing about paint so I'm not quite sure what I'm going to do yet. The frame was started in buff red primer from CNH just to get things going. The pitting is really ruff from setting outdoors for so long that I'm not even going to try and hide it all.

Here is a few pictures from the other day.

321787.jpg

321788.jpg

321789.jpg

Brian, congratulations, that is awesome! Sounds great. That must have felt good to hear that fire up.
greenthumb.gif

Awesome!! Nice work! I love the temporary fuel tank, I've done that so many times on various vehicles. Great progress!!

I'm slacking here. Here are a few progress pictures of some of the rustoration. Lots of sanding to get done but at least it has something covering it. The pits in the tank are sooo bad, its amazing that it holds liquid at all. It was a royal pain getting all the grass and dirt out of the tank but I was surprised that there was little to no rust inside of it. Doesn't really make much sense to me.
jawdrop.gif

322072.jpg

322073.jpg

322074.jpg

Thank you! Still have a lot of work to do. Water pump needs rebuilding as it still drips when the sitting, haven't got a timing light on it yet and there is a lot of parts left to be cleaned an primed.

Back