• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

WWII Farmall H

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not too much done this weekend with the holiday and traveling. Still trying to get those cotter pins out of the radiator studs. The size of the old car tires makes it difficult to reach up into the cavity in the casting to this. On the up side the hitch is removed as you can see in the last pic and the rim clamps bolts and jam nuts have been removed. The frame is pretty much ready for sand blasting.

317002.jpg

317003.jpg

317004.jpg

Brian, when I saw you post in the open forum regarding gear drive Cubs popping out of gear, I was wondering if you were making any progress on the H.
happy.gif

Looks like you are.
greenthumb.gif

Thanks Kraig!

Winter has been pretty cold so the H has been all wrapped up in a tarp just waiting but I hate waiting........ So, I'm just getting some contract work done and out of the way. Work has been around 80+ hours a week so doesn't leave much time for project work.

Came back looking great. Got to thinking though, I wonder way the starter doesn't have a Delco tag but the generator does? I looked and there are no rivet holes on it.

319764.jpg

I think your gonna get done with yours before I get done with mine!

Ya think that starter might be a replacement?

That's a bad deal on your project. Hope you can save it.

I wondered about being switched out but they spent the better part of a week after I dropped it off instead of trying to hand one over the counter. The case is pitted just like the old one so I'm fairly sure it's the same. The pulley on the generator is certainly the same one I sent out.

Got a few parts and pieces for my birthday awhile back and made me smile to see what my family did for me.....piece by piece, inch by inch. Not sure who is going to be happier that it gets done, me or them. LOL!

321171.jpg

Like Marty's tag line, you start moving a mountain by picking up a stone at a time. I second the happy birthday!

Thank you for the birthday wishes!

Doing a little picture test this evening as it has been awhile since I have updated this thread. At least I was going to try but for what ever reason the site won't except resized pictures from my phone. Not sure why yet.

Back