• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to IH Cub Cadet Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Wanted To Buy

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Harry, that lock release, wire bail "thang" is the exact trick! You guys are awesome.

BTW my arm says THANKS

Looking for a good replacement crankshaft for my 169 cub cadet. Please email.

Thank you.

I am in search of original manuals for the IH #1 and #3 carts. Looking to complete my collection of the cart manuals. If you have one please email me. [email protected] Thank You.

Usable electric lift and associated hardware to attach. My 127 was converted to manual lift so I need the attachment hardware where the lever is now. I have the front mounting point.

I have thoughts of buying a new linear actuator and making it work, but still need the rear hardware, guard, etc.

Looking for a usable set of Rims for 26x12x12 tires. Hoping someone has a set in reasonable (2-4 hr) driving distance of McHenry county, IL 60050. Not really want to deal with any shipping.
Email in my profile is best communication

Looking for parts to convert my 149 to dual-spool. I already have the 2-way front blade, but can't tilt it.

I'm not on much so perhaps texting is best: 719-235-1243

Patrick,

You are looking for 1450 or 1650 dual hyd parts.....they go right on 149....

Looking for a trailer draw bar for my 149,must be able to ship to Rhode Island,let me know what you have feel free to email me.Emails in my contact info thanks in advance

Mike F yes that’s what I’m looking for to pull a trailer,I’m sorry I missed your email

Ethan, just so we all know, is this the part you are looking for? (This one is now on my Original, just the best photo I had on hand. Complete with intentional paint run to make it authentic.
happy.gif
)

319697.jpg

Ethan, OK. I might have a few spares of those buried in my shed. I'll check tomorrow to see if I can find one. Hopefully they aren't buried too deep...
blush.gif

Ethan, I found a couple in my shed, this is the best one. How does $10 plus shipping sound? If you want it shoot me an email with your shipping address and I'll get it boxed up and sent out.

319713.jpg

319714.jpg

Yes Kraig I’ll take it I just fired off an email to you

I am looking for this style of original International/Farmall Dealer Sign. Will pay good money. Thanks for any info.
319734.jpg

WANTED: Good usable S/G for a 149.

Mine is in the shop and they say it needs a new $165 armature. Thanks!
Contact through e-mail in profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back