• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to IH Cub Cadet Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Wanted To Buy

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WTB: Wide frame (149) sub-frame for a front snow blade. I'm in Central KY and can pick up if fairly close or can do Paypal and have it shipped. PM a price or email to: [email protected] if you have one available. Thanks in advance!

Still looking for a good gearbox (4-bolt style) for a #1/#2 rear mount tiller at reasonable cost. Pulleys would be a plus. Contact via email in my profile. Thanks.

Wanted: Wide Frame Snow/Dirt Plow. Looking for it to be shipped if possible Contact via my email on my profile. Located in NE Nebraska. Thanks very much!

Want to Buy.
54” power angle Haban
Power angle kit for IH blade
Madison WI to Waterloo IA
Or pick up at Rockford Plow day.

For what plow Haben or IH? The 1'' cyl is the same IH has different mounts

(2) different wants.
(1) Complete Haban power angle plow.
(1) Hydraulic angle kit for my IH 54” plow

Found a gearbox for the tiller. Thanks to all who responded.

Want to find a rear blade for a scrape blade I already have the rock rake just need the blade. Email is in profile.

I have the opposite problem. Have the blade but no rake. Don't want to get rid of it though

Looking for a bulb socket for a grote light email is in profile.

Timothy, is the entire bulb socket missing or is it just that the rubber bushing and electrical contact is bad? I was able to repair the electrical contact in the socket on the Grote tail lamp for my Original. I posted some info and photos about it CLICK HERE and scroll down near the bottom of the page.

any one have an extra tank mount and straps for a 7hp original? don't need the tank just the mounts and straps

Hi, I need an deck/implement lift bar thumb clip "thang".
It's the clip that you swing over the release button that lets a snow blade float rather than lock. My arm needs a rest!

THANKS!!! AJ

Hey AJ - the "thang" you're looking for is Part No. IH-376314-R1, Release Rod Lock - but most of us call it a Wire Bail. It's been NLA from Cub Cadet for quite some time and I see Charlie is Sold Out. I've made a few in the past out of an old gallon paint can handle. Here is a pic I stole from Charlie so you can see what it looks like

318514.jpg

Harry and All,
There's actually a die being made right now for those clips and an order of 400 will be heading out to the frozen north before ya know it.
thumbsup.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back