• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

unfortunate 7530 owner

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt Richter

Apparently most of the major parts I could need (especially an axle shaft for my 04 7530) are nit available anymore. Someone here has to have a lead on parts or ideas to get me moving some earth again.

I believe the Mitsubishi MT3000 is a similar tractor. They too are hard to locate parts for especially considering they really aren't that old.

Apparently most of the major parts I could need (especially an axle shaft for my 04 7530) are nit available anymore. Someone here has to have a lead on parts or ideas to get me moving some earth again.
hello i too have a 2004 7530 that needed a rear ring and pinion .i found out that certain mahindra parts are the same there not cheap but accessible.the mahindra dealer i went thru is macfaden and sons inc in sharon springs ny phone 518 284-2090 ask for zach

hello i too have a 2004 7530 that needed a rear ring and pinion .i found out that certain mahindra parts are the same there not cheap but accessible.the mahindra dealer i went thru is macfaden and sons inc in sharon springs ny phone 518 284-2090 ask for zach
hello i forgot to mention they have a abondance of used parts also good luck dave

You are from Pa.? Funny,
McFadden is 20 minutes from me.

Latest posts

Back