• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Thief!!

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dmull

displayname
D. Ryan Mull
Wife was at the gas station today and some trash opened the door (kids inside car, she was pumping gas) and took her purse off the front seat.

We just got home and somebody had dumped it along the road. License and SS card + 2 bank cards and credit card gone. They left Lowe's and Kohls card.

Man that sucks ! With your kids there no less ! Did she get a description of the scum bag for the cops ? The dirt bags are getting so bold due to the lack of any <u>real</u> punishment. Remember history class...thieves got their fingers cut off...

Ryan., sorry to hear that. Hope you contacted your bank and CC card companies!

WOW, that takes nerve to pull that kind of stunt!
yikes.gif

I sure hope they get caught AND punished big time. Much more then this -->
bottom.gif

My boy Cyrus actually gave a description. They guy was wearing "army pants" and they pulled the surveilance videos, and got fingerprints off the car.

We cancelled all the accounts within 30min, but it has been a headache.

Feds pick up 5 guys on Friday. We got everything back except a digital camera at this point. Drivers license, SS card, and credit card all safe.

That is good to hear Ryan, but the main thing is that the wife and kids didn't get harmed!!!

There has been a rash of purse nabbings in our town lately. I was telling my wife about your story, Ryan, and she thought I was talking about one she heard about locally on the radio. One was just yesterday and by gun point. Not in the best part of town, but if that's the case, why do the robbers think they that anyone has any money in a bad part of town?

if prison was more like a nazi prison camp then the dirt bags would think twice about doing that kind of stuff

Latest posts

Back