• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

The other tractor

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ljones

IHCC Supporter
displayname
Lucas Jones
Well I found this great deal on a 1981 case 222 over the weekend suposedly it had a broken connecting rod and it was "fixed" I pulled the head when I got home and it had no connecting rod or piston and a broken camshaft
angry.gif
I didn't take it back becaus I got such an incredible deal. These are suprisingly well built machines (way better than deere)
219841.jpg

219842.jpg

219843.jpg

219844.jpg

I've always been tempted to buy a case, solid looking tractors.

Okau guys.... A realy good friend has a John Deere 212 tractor that he bought with a bad engine. He found another engine only the mounts are different. I'm not familiar with these critters and he asked me for some help. He'd like to know if replacing the current isomount frame rails with ones from the older or newer style 212 would let him install his engine. He really likes the 212 and wants to give it to his son. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
happy.gif

Latest posts

Back