• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Techie Talk

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jegstad

displayname
Jim Egstad
Reminds me of the "bozo" bit in the Macintosh file system spec.

Gotcher "Genuwine" MS .wfm patch yet?? MS06-001, what a way to start the new year!
We got it at about 3:00 PM EST.. tested and ready for release via SUS by 5:00 .. 3 machines down, 49,997 to go in our environment (actually about 15,000 less than that, still NT4 (built our own patch for that....) Nice of MS to waffle on maybe not having it ready by the 10th and after we song and dance to upper mgmt we get it 5 days early.

Tired of your PC making too much noise? Then remove that noisy fan from the processor but keep it cool this way.
happy.gif

Obviously they'd have had even better results w/Hytran in the tank. First one of those coming in the door would get you outa wanting to do board level repair, eh???

Thats how FAA has cooled the Amplitrons on the long range radars for years. Nothing like an alarm with a radar channel down at about 3am and finding a leak in the rubber boot.

33398.jpg

Got this in my daily update from CNET.COM....
"A new federal law states that when you annoy someone on the Internet, you must disclose your identity."
Glad the forum posts our ID, or as the article says, a lot of us would be trying on orange jumpsuits.... !

Hey Bryan..
(keeping this out of the main forum...)
Wasn't "Mr. Diamond Plate" actually <u>linking</u> to your graphics at first, thereby not just stealing Intellectual Property, but also your bandwidth ??? (what a gem...)
censored.gif

KG -

Yes. And some other guy did it to the Rev's site once as well.

Not sure if I can (or should) ask. Is Mr. Diamond Plate a member of this Forum? Or even "across the street? Just curious. Not my business and don't want to stick my nose where it don't belong.

MF -

Sorry, I gotta knock that off
lol.gif

I hear that he was once a member across the street. I don't remember him ever being a member here.

Piece enough info together from his e-mail and eBay info and one can find him in the phone book...

It's not like that at all Bryan. I want to make sure I DON'T BUY ANYTHING from him.!.! I'm old enough to know better. For the most part anyway!

Mike F -

I know that. I just meant that it anyone happened to be going thru town, they could drop in and say HI
lol.gif

One of the Yahoo groups I watch just recently went defunct when the registered owner had had it with spam, etc., but one of the things that got to the guy was that a woman was ripping off the CAD drawings that the users of the group had all posted for sharing (for CNC plasma cutting) and was selling them on E-pay as her own designs. E-pay wouldn't do a thing. (Sad part is the owner dumped the group without letting the contributors know - all the shared files - about 7 years worth - are gone and Yahoo wouldn't turn them over to anyone else..)

KG,
Being one that handles the Cub Cadet on Yahoo, I can tell you that the owner of your group was lazy and just didn't want to do it any more.
It wasn't because of spam, that's a freakin cop out. Spam and spammers are VERY EASY to deal with and are not a problem if you really want to keep them out. I took over the yahooie group because of an AWOL owner and removed the spammers within a week and have not had a problem since.
Same goes for the other 17 Yahooie groups that I own or moderate on.
beerchug.gif

Charlie -

Not to mention two AWOL mods
lol.gif

Bryan,
LOL, yea well I get emails all the time from guys that try playin with us yahooie goofs saying that there's to many buttons to push to participate!
coffee.gif

Ya know - 38 Years ago, when I was standing in front of an IBM 084 sorter, prepping the daily work for our 360-30 mainframe, I never thought that the da*n computer thing would so thoroughly invade our lives that people would have nervous breakdowns over an unwanted electronic ad ...........

Anyways - my point on the Yahoo thingy was that E-pay was approached on the woman's ripping off content, with pretty good proof of deception, and they apparently replied that it was up to the content owner to pursue legal action...

Dang, Charlie, I just realized - same "Digger" - that's one of my Yahoo groups..

(Message edited by kide on April 03, 2006)

I understand also Bryan. It just goes to show once again how much you and the Rev. do for us! And yes. I do appreciate it! Thanks Guys.

Mike

Andy Roonie type question:
Didja ever wonder why Discus Pro labels the archives as "Archive <u>through</u> May 01, 2006" when that archive is really <u>starting</u> on that date??
Also since I'm making a fool of myself - what is really behind the door to the Geezers Garage & Lounge ?? (I do remember Voyager - I was actually a Voyager customer when I first joined the forum)

Latest posts

Back