• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Sprayers

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tbdavis

displayname
Terry Davis
Looking for ideas for a small sprayer to mount on the rear of a NF. The sprayer itself should be pretty straightforward (off the shelf) but more curious about ways to mount it. I've seen a couple pretty cobbled up ones but would like something a little more "factory" looking. Any ideas appreciated.

Make a mounting bracket coming off the sleve hitch base, bolt the sprayer to it. That way you have the option to put a short boom on it too. Just a thought. TSC in Canada sells pull behind models perfect for garden tractors, think they can even order "trailer" mount models. They might be small enough to mount on back of NF?

I have a 14 gal. ATV sprayer with the 12volt diaphragm pump. I just set it in my cart and coil the 20-25 feet of hose in the cart. When I broadcast spray I clamp the homemade 4 nozzle spray boom on the back. Works great.

Thanks fellas - haven't done anything yet but hopefully before spring. I actually had a pull behind sprayer but like a dummy I sold it.

Latest posts

Back