• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

LT 1045 with 48" deck question

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fred Scott

I put the tractor up on my lift table to adjust the deck height and level because Ive had some uneven cutting on new blades. As I look down the centerline of the tractor from the front with the deck down it really looks like the deck center mount is off center and orients itself to the right of center. I see nothing bent on the deck and the hangers are in fine shape (maybe a little loose from age but that should self correct when the deck is secured to the front) Are there static points for measuring? should I even be concerned?
Also I cant find any pictures of exactly how the front hanger is installed. I am assuming the angle goes towards the top so the threaded rod is more level when the deck is raised? The offset shape of the front hanger seems to explain that deck position but I would like somefacts to back up that assumption.
I hope some of this made sense.
First post and Im looking forward to more. I love my cub!

Attachments

• IMG_3248[1].JPG
    IMG_3248[1].JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_3249[1].JPG
    IMG_3249[1].JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3244[1].JPG
    IMG_3244[1].JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3247[1].JPG
    IMG_3247[1].JPG