• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Snow thread 2015

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry, Don. Great day, here - no pics, tho. Our little area of the world has been blessed with bitter cold and little snow. Lucy and I spent about 5 hours putting our last couple snows out of "my" way. I'm so glad to see how much you're liking your cab! It's giving me the faith to put a 1250-snowblower-cab-deck-plow that I've bought and can't bring home until things here thaw out home. This is being a cruel winter, but:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPkALvJkWpg

Don,
Any way you can safely remove some of that snow from the roof? Lots of buildings collapsing from the weight of the snow. That wet snow/ice is HEAVY. Safety is the most important thing though.

Had five guys show up yesterday and removed 5' of snow from the roof. I put salt in the gutters and edges of the roof to get the water a place to run off. we were told expect rain but we got another 6" of snow first and now it is raining . around here just blink and the weather will change.

Don, any pics of them clearing the snow from the roof?

Boy I wish we would get some snow here in Minnesota. We have had, according to the airport, 11.7 Inches on the ground this year. Some spots the grass is still poking thru. Bad year for snow blowing and snowmobiling....

i did not take any pictures of the guys removing the snow from my roof . just never thought about it at the time. We got about 6" today . I had to blade it back with my atv. I had to help a friend out . He had his small trailer back a dirt rd and could not get up a hill with the trailer attached.So I when out with my 4x4 truck to get his trailer. I needed 4x4 toget up the hill with the 6" or more wet snow and ice under that. He was happy when I got him to the pavement. Never a dull moment around here lol

Sorry Aaron, It is snowing right now with another expected 2-3 inches here. We are now over 100 inches this season in the Boston area.

Someone at work asked me earlier today if I was sick of the snow yet, my answer was no. I told them I am having too much fun with my cadets.

Have a good day all

Playing ...er working with the fresh 5 to 6 inches we got yesterday!

They are calling for near -15 tonite!

294752.jpg

294753.jpg

Looks like fun Dave! Thanks for sharing the pics.
Shift.gif
We ended up with about 4 inches. -9* for us tonite. They're calling for more snow Saturday night, then another system Tuesday. Umm, last I checked March 1st is Sunday.
1a_scratchhead.gif

David S., nice action photos! Looks like your Original is working great! Do I see headlights in the grill? Any chance you could post a few close up detail photos of those and how you have them mounted? Might be best to post them in the main forum.
happy.gif
happy.gif

Yeah Kraig, I'm really happy with that little guy!! I can't take credir for the lights, they were there when I got it as were the improperly installed fenders.

I have a deck for it I hope to get around too maybe this summer, we are gonna have one this year, correct??

David,
Your "O" is doing an excellent job!
I thought those fenders looked like they were on backwards or something.
1a_scratchhead.gif

Shultzie, nice! Hopefully the license plate frame survived the ouch...

Latest posts

Back