• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Snow thread 2015

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mick m

as you know it is all about hp when it comes to moving snow. I`am sure with my 450 two stage could use some more ponies. But one can get along with less . speed and amount does play a role in getterdone . my atv worked for years , but this year we got a bunch a snow and no days above freezing for weeks.Last few years rain followed the snow same day .this single stage will do all I need and I plan to slip plate the chute in the am. I bet that makes for easer to get that snow where I want it.

well I had some good news today from Frank C over there in Maine ' he will ship my turbo to me soon ' I might get it installed sooner than I thought. a snow blowing machine will soon be not just a dream.

1AA_dance2.gif
Shift.gif

have some fun with a guy on face book about adding a turbo to my 15 HP kubota. he says it will blow up if I do the Mod and that it will not take any more HP.

Don,
If you read it on the internet it must be true!
I'm heading to the garage right now to take the turbo off of my 1512 so it does not blow up.
Thank that person for saving my garage and my wifes car!

I sure hope Steve B. and Mike M. see this so their places don't blow up with their turbo-Cubs!

Don T - I'm only guessing here, but I'll bet Rick, Steve, Mike, and any others with turbos on their Cubs are probably more right than your Facebook friend. But keep that camera running, just in case!
explotar2jr.gif

well my computor is still down but here are some pics from our last blizzard.

294524.jpg

294525.jpg

294526.jpg

294527.jpg

294528.jpg

And done

Harry those snow piles are all cub cadet snow blade produced, I don't need the thrower yet.

board-post.pl

board-post.pl

Wow Jeff,
Nice pics. Who woulda thought a blade could do that much damage to the snow.
1a_scratchhead.gif
Shotgun.gif

Are ya sure you don't want that blower back?
lol.gif

Thanks for posting all the snow pictures of your cubs and there snow removal. Just when to town to pick up my daughter from work . we got another at least 12" of snow today . I will take some more video in the AM for you cubbers that don`t get snow to play in with your Cubs.This is wet snow and I sure hope the IH single stage works as well as it did last time.

Wet snow. I'd almost forgotten there was such a thing!
happy.gif

Going out in a few minutes Frank but yes here we can get dry snow ( light a fluffy) or wet and heavy. I think this is going to be the wet <font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font> . my VW golf drug it`s bottom when I had to go take my daughter home last night . I hope it don`t plug up to much this morning . I will have to get the wife to come out and keep the chute clear lol.

Nah, no strain.. cub was just barely above idle. Just had to stop a few times to re-position the blade.
happy.gif

Digger - the master of understated sarcasm...
clappy.gif

We got a mess over here . After getting some warm temps . First day above freezing in 6 weeks , most people have 5 or 6 ft of snow on there roofs. Now with the rain and many have leaks from the water held back from the ice around the edges of the roofs. I cut a few ereas in the ice so the rain water would not back up and cause a leak. So now we are froze up again and have more ice . my shops roof wet frozen snow is over 4 foot deep and that got to be heavy on the roof.I hope you guys are having a better winter than we are.

Back