• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Snow thread 2015

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don - That looked like fun, and the video quality was great! I've got a soft cab I picked up at auction a few years ago at an auction, but there are parts missing, so I've never done anything with it. Plus, I'm 6'6" tall and not sure how well I'd fit. But after seeing you moving snow with bare hands and no snow getting in your face and down your neck, maybe I should look into it a little more! Thanks for the videos!

Don,
thumbsup.gif

Don,
Cool videos!
buttrock.gif

I hope we get another snow 'cause I got some more mounts for the GoPro.

Lookin' good, Don!
thumbsup.gif

We haven't got near that much snow to show - the last few storms have passed south of us for the most part. However, 60mph wind gusts today make me think that some of your snow may be coming from our roof!
happy.gif

Don T.-

Cool videos! Now you need to get one of those "selfie" camera holders like Obama uses.

'I love it when a plan comes together!' Great Don. <font size="-2">Hope your wife didn't see what you did to the hanging plant!</font>

Allen
In fall after the summer plant dies my wife will stick brush into the pots and plastic flowers. I see I did give that pot a hard time lol .

I do think adding a turbo to the 1512 from a smart car will help it a lot when the 450 snow blower is installed . there is a fine line with speed and snow fed to the blower that can make it stall . I do think a 450 will benifit from a few more hp . So power steering and the turbo will be the next mod on
my diesel. The cab gets hot inside zipped up even at -15 . I found I had to run the zipper 1/2 way , was the correct amount to let fresh air in.

Don,

Back the fuel screw out a little and she'll give you a bit more power as-is......if it is still burning "clean" with snow thrower load on it, it could stand a little bit more fuel!
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Mine smokes on throttle up now, with the fuel screw out about 1.5 - 1.75 turns......can't wait to load it up on a pull and see how the turbo makes use of the extra fuel!

Frank - check your compass. I think your snow came my way. We got maybe 2" yesterday (1'-2' forcast) and I just cleared about 30" of wind blown snow from my driveway and paths. Over 80" so far - next storm on Wed.

Donald T. I think you're trying to get on Schultzie's TV Show with those videos. (On this episode Schultzie pays a visit to one of his Canadian friends, Donald Tanner, who is currently snowed in from a recent series of snow storms)
Shift.gif

Great videos Don! Thanks for sharing them.

Here in So'Eastern Mass we're at 97 inches so far this year. Another 2 to 4 coming Thursday too!

When I'm through with it I'll send it your way Frank! :cool:

We got plastered this last snow storm. Prince Edward Island got a bunch. Some town roads will need to put up temporary one way signs .

294434.jpg

That is a car in there .

WOW I wouldn't mind a little snow to play in but that much is just waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much snow. You guys back east are getting buried and out here we're sunny and 60 today!

Dat there is some mighty fine snow TROWEN Donnie T,
err.gif
..I can see right now my 10hp motor has got to go..I have a 16 on the shelf that needs overhauled and in stalled...time for th 122 to become a 162...!!

Latest posts

Back