• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to IH Cub Cadet Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Parts For Sale 42-Inch Snow Thrower for FastAttach Compatible Cub Cadet Tractors

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doug Schroer

I sold my Cub Cadet SLT1550 tractor mower to my cousin 6 years ago. He had no need for the Snow Thrower I purchased with in in 2006 & it's been sitting in my basement ever since. 42-Inch Two-stage Snow Thrower Attachment. Model 190-823-101. I obviously haven't used it since 2017 but it worked great & is a beast! Paid $1,150 for it in 2006. Asking $200 OBO. I have the original Operator's Manual. Plus snow chains for the tractor I am including. At this point I simply want to move it out of my basement and to a good home. I am located in Cincinnati, OH. See attached pictures. Feel free to call if interested: (513) 451-8772 or respond.

Attachments

• Snowblower Back View IMG_5946.jpg
    Snowblower Back View IMG_5946.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 8
  • Snowblower Chains IMG_3364.jpg
    Snowblower Chains IMG_3364.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • Snowblower Front View IMG_5945.jpg
    Snowblower Front View IMG_5945.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • Snowblower Manual IMG_5948.jpg
    Snowblower Manual IMG_5948.jpg