• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Score!

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my grandpa had a Bradley walk-behind, of which there are plenty still around, but I’ve never seen one of these micro-riders:
IMG_1005.jpeg

What color is a Farmall Cub?

Farmall Cub - Wikipedia

The two major variations of the Cub were the "Standard Cub" and the "Lo-Boy Cub" (or "Cub Lo-Boy"). They are recognized by their distinctive IH Red or Federal Yellow color schemes.

There were a few "lo-boys produced in red (very early yrs of prod) eventually all were yell. Lo-boys had square front hoods as opposed to 2 rounded types..The super A did not have a 1 piece gas tank/hood...

In the late 1950s my Dad's IH dealership was selling Cubs for around $600.00 out the door, which in our world-wide enived inflation rate is the equivilent of over $6000.00 today.
I do not remember Low Boy came out but the paired nicely with upswing in golfcourses and sold well. J

Attachments

• LOW BOY.jpg
    LOW BOY.jpg
    482.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
In the late 1950s my Dad's IH dealership was selling Cubs for around $600.00 out the door, which in our world-wide enived inflation rate is the equivilent of over $6000.00 today.
I do not remember Low Boy came out but the paired nicely with upswing in golfcourses and sold well. J
Our county school system used Lo-Boys for mowing school grounds, and our county roads department used them with sickle bars for mowing roadsides. They also used Cubs for this as well.

Latest posts

Back