• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Returning member

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucas Powell

I believe I was a member of this group a number of years ago. My needs for a larger tractor/mowing device grew when I moved around some. This past weekend I set my eyes on a Cub 100 at an estate sale and had no competition. I lucked into this old girl, serial number plants it at coming off the line Oct/Nov 1964. Included a 42” snow blade and mower deck as well. I have a set of IH rear wheel weights from another barn find that will go on this eventually. Rounding up some essential parts but I did have it running some on Sunday! Good to have a piece of history back in the shop. This will likely be a restore project which will be my lawn rolling tractor/chicken coop mover/log splitter tractor. Thanks for the add back to the group!

Previous owner of (2) 1450, 71, 2072 and now 100!

Attachments

• IMG_8546.jpeg
    IMG_8546.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_8548.jpeg
    IMG_8548.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8547.jpeg
    IMG_8547.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8549.jpeg
    IMG_8549.jpeg