• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Score!

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sure beats diggin’ ‘em by hand!

*anyone ever seen one of these?
IMG_0207.jpeg

*pic spotted online.

Yes, brought to you by the same fine folks that built the DanCo loaders for the Cubs.
There will probably be one at the Garden Tractor Daze in Portage this weekend.

Yes, brought to you by the same fine folks that built the DanCo loaders for the Cubs.
Danuser Machine Company built the post hole diggers.
Danuser Machine Works built the loaders.
I have read they were not affiliated but don't know for sure. Maybe you can find out at the garden show.

I sold one of those Danuser post hole diggers new in 1973 on a massey 12 to a contractor. Complete machine was like 2300.00 if I remember correctly.
10 seconds 30 inches deep Complete hole finished.

I saw 1 at auction a few years back. Don't recall what it brought. I think it was mounted on a cub, not a cub cadet, tho. Guy had a lot of cubs at that sale.

NEW IDEA OFFERED A VERSION OF THE ELECTRAC I HAD THEM IN MY dealership for a year and a half and couldn't give them away and ended up returning them. I demonstrated them to lots of people. Not I sale

Back