• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Red Power Round Up

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bbranstetter

IHCC Supporter
displayname
Brian Branstetter
Ok, thats good. I was getting worried that there may be something that I didn't know. Not like I've been around forever or anything like Charlie and Ken.
err.gif

Spent quite a bit of time at the last few and it has really helped to peak my intrest in both my H project and my cub. Like I need any more.
biggrin.gif

PSA

<font size="+1">Hey! Hello! Anyone out there? The Holey Grail of IH events is happining this coming weekend.</font> Leave now for good parking.
biggrin.gif

Brian B.,

THANKS FOR SHARING all the pictures from the RPRU!
thumbsup.gif

Ryan W
beerchug.gif

Those little I-4 industrial tractors are SO cute! 25 hp in a package about the size of a 154/184/185 Cub. Be neat to put a 5 or 6 ft mower deck under one!
That Cub Cadet with the 4-bottom semi-mounted plow REALLY has a lot of neat work done to it. Not sure a Cub Cadet could pull 4 bottoms though!
BRIAN - You better come to RPRU in '09 too....It's in MADISON, WI. The Cubbies are staying home but Son & I are planning to run the M and Super H over for the day....it's only about 12-15 miles from home!

Dennis,

I'm alreading briming with antisipation! I love RPRU events, even looking at new lens's to expand the capacity of my 'humble' digital camera.

Was begining to think that no one gave a rats a@@ about the event. Family and I had a good time and there is more RPRU pic to post so I'll get too it.

Again, pardon me if I double post. I'll try not to.

Pedal tractor signed by the Eartl Family.
62096.jpg

62097.jpg

62098.jpg

KENtucky, good one!
happy.gif

Brian, great photos! I assure you I didn't take them.
angel.gif

BRIAN - Keep Posting.....I hadn't seen a CASWELL Loader on ANYTHING for probably 40 yrs....but that F-20 has one! Nice looking RedPower Special looks like 1486. I remember when We were building those things at FARMALL Every forklift, machine tool, trash dumpster, and semi-truck that spent more than a half hour at the dock loading or unloading for at least TWO of those decals on it. And they bought 5000 decals to make 2500 tractors.....then another 5000 decals, and then another 10,000 decals....and then the last 5000 decals! I used to have a couple at home but can't find them now....

Latest posts

Back