• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Posi Differential in 104

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mamberman

displayname
Mark Amberman
Hello fellow Cub Cadet owners. I just purchased a 104 tractor with a snow blower a month ago. Well I just tried it out and boy I am going to need to get chains and more weight in the rear.

One question I have is can I get a posi differential? I live on a steep hill and I need as much traction in the rear as possible.

I am new to the CC world so be gentle, I did search...

TIA
Mark

Mark: You didn't search far enough. A 104 is a bona fide Garden Tractor. A moderator will probably redirect your post to the main forum. Now that you've found this site, if you read back just a couple days I think you'll find a couple posts about posi-trac. In the meantime:
Welcome!
groupwave.gif

Welcome Mark!!!Glad to have Ya here
I dont know about the posi but in the main fourm there was a gentelman talking about it!!Its the catagory at the very top,you will probably get a better responce there!
It was Dennis Frisk , this morn at 7:07 AM.he mentioned making a lincoln locker,that would be great if you two could colaberate on making one!!

Thanks for the heads up and point in the right direction. I am not used to this format of a forum so I am sorry if I posted in the wrong location. It may take me a little bit to get used to it.

collaborate!!! didnt have my dictonary!!!LOL

Mark no problem you will be found here also!!It took me forever to get ued to it this is the only fourm ive ever been on.
I think most run chains and a ton of weight on each wheel.And from what ive read chains on turf tire has more traction than AG'S with chains.

Back