• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Not sure what to think

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scott: It's just a dream...
113006.jpg

Glad you're home!
bubbly.gif

Good to hear about that angry horse at least the pain lets ya know your alive.

I've gotten to the point I look forward to wake in the morning and with a cup of coffee count all that is hurting.--LOL

Seriously you will feel better in a few days and be fighten to do too much---.and wonderin why you can't Just take it easy buddy, and don't do anything to cause adhesion's " a tear that would have to re heal"

Just relax and take care.

I'm feeling a ton better! Still sore but at least that angry horse went home! It snowed about 6 or 7 seven inches last night and I am bummed cause I want to go out and play....I mean plow! Oh well another day closer to be able to go cubbin again!

Scott, glad to hear your feelin' better today. I got to test out the hydraulics and plow again, even tho' we only got a slushy mix of snow,3", and rain. The wife doesn't think much of the hydaulics as I gotta keep testin' them.. ROFL! But, they won't let me run a shovel even, so I just got to sit on my tractor and do somethin'!!

Mike

Scott,

Good to hear you're on the road to recovery. Listen to your doctor. I had similar surgery about three years ago; guess I was about 53 years old then.

I took about 8 weeks off work (fortunately had ample sick time) and didn't have any trouble since. Be patient, don't get antsy and you'll be fine.

You're not too far away.....I'm down in central PA near I-80 and the North Branch of the Susquehanna River.

Wayne Kashner

Scott,I hear you on being bummed. We got 5-6" of powder ending late this morning. The sun came out,the wind stopped blowing,temp. 20* - perfect for throwing some snow. I've been "grounded" since Dec. 1 with a bad back so all I can do is stare out the window at it. The wife has zero interest in playing with the cubs.
1a_scratchhead.gif

Another day of thumb twiddling! The mayor came down on his four wheeler and plowed me out. He said he was suprised I didnt have it done already till I told him what I had done. He and I have been friends for years through his son, which is my closest friend. He told me he do it all for me, nice guy! I had the left side done about 8 years ago and didnt really take it easy and it took forever to get better, and still bugs me once in a while, so this one is going to go better because I'm going to do just as the doctor says! I am awfully bored though!

Wayne, how far are you from Mansfield or Wellsboro?

Scott,

We're about 2+ hours from either Mansfield or Wellsboro. We have friends living in the Elmira area. Take care.

Went to get "checked out" today. Doc said 3 more weeks of thumb twiddling. I think I'm going to go nuts!! I cant remember the last time I was this bored!! At least getting up and down is easier! I have been playing the PS3, but I'm not a huge video game playing kinda guy, but it does make the time pass. Still unable to have any cub time!

Got a new doctor and went and saw him today. I asked about the problem that I had started this thread out with originally. He seemed suprised that anything 5mm showed up at all on the CT scan. I know that is just about the size of a quarter of an eraser on a pencil, said it could be a shadow or a blood vessel or nothing at all. He did say however that he would like to check just to make sure in April. I am so relieved right now I cant even begin to describe! Any way thank you all for your prayers and good will. Scott

Scott S. FANTASTIC!!! We'll still be keeping you in our thoughts and prayers.

Allen, I'm there and its no fun, still tender so scratching takes some...um...well, I'm being very carefull to say the least!! LOL
clappy.gif
lol.gif

Another 2.5 weeks to go and another Cub to work on when the doc says I can!!

Scott, Now that you've found 106's brother you will have see if you can find their sister (hydro).
lol.gif

Try to do what doc. says, the closer you get to the end of 2.5 weeks the harder it will be to take it easy. I've been out since Dec.1'st , this morning doc. said "maybe" monday I can start working 4 hr. days.
buttrock.gif

I keep threatening my wife with a hydro! I am getting antsy, I'm not used to this "relaxing" thing but would also rather be safe than sorry! The Mrs. didnt sound too awfully happy when I told her about the 104, till I said "free"! I think I my have found the hydro too but will have to wait and see!

Scott S. You just have to get yourself a copy of Hank Will's new book to read. that should help you pass time.

Jim C. You need the same therapy as Scott.
happy.gif

All this time has been good! I guess I missed some interesting things going on at work! They chopped some of the upper managment staff's jobs. Scary stuff. I also got the belt tightend on my furnace, it was soooooo loose I'm suprised it blew any heat anywhere! Now I'm roasting!

Back