• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

My RANT!

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
KENtucky, what caliber?
dunno.gif

<font size="+2">DIGGER WHEN CAN I GET BACK TO BEING MY OLD LOVING SELF AGAIN ????</font>

189695.jpg

All this fresh meat lately and I've not chewed anyone out !!
I'm a gettin hungry !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grump,
I can't believe I ain't had to pacify/email someone you've nailed already!
clappy.gif

It's truly amazing at the amount of restraint that you've shown so far.
rofl.gif

After reading the current postings, I could start a RANT or two........ (but ya see, I'm "Gerry" now, not "Ken".....)
bash.gif

How about answering a question in 1 forum, then finding it's already been answered in several other forums. (I know, WTH am I doing in those other forums in the first place).
bash.gif
moon.gif

Damn I was an Arsehole in my youth ...

By KENtuckyKEN (Kweaver) on Friday, February 18, 2005 - 03:31 pm:

<font size="+2">"I don't care what Digger says, KENtuckyKEN is a genius!"</font>

I don't know, Digger, but I'm guessing one thing change - I'll bet his beard was a much darker shade of white in his youth!

clappy.gif

Check out the naked face in Pic 3 - lemme guess: you lost a drunken bet? Just kidding, I happen to know that was your 4th grade class photo...

err.gif

How long has it been since you were last beardless?

I've had a full beard since I was 15 , use to be able to buy what I wanted in liquor stores ... might be why I was an alcoholic when I was 15.

I run electric clippers over my face and head once in a while, kinda been thinking about doing it again.

RANT, RAMBLE, samesame
dunno.gif

A touch of Spring Fever in the Main Forum
1a_scratchhead.gif

Anyway: Rant or Ramble or Spring Fever what a Hell of a day here. 2 Cubs I've got ready to go for friends and not a thing to mow with myself. 7 mower decks kicking around (21 spindles) and hard to find 3 sindles that were ok and matched. NFW it could have come together without a air wrench!
When all was done, I was able to do this with Jeanne's 125:
190229.jpg

Looks good from both directions:
190230.jpg

Dennis Frisk: I moved this rock from the wethole you see with a Farmall H. (Old Empty Busch Beer can for reference). (YA, right)!
190231.jpg

I was very close to giving up on the deck "rebuild" when Jeanne came home with the mail. New tensioner pulley springs. (THANK YOU CHARLIE)!! Can't quit now! (Seriously, I was thinking Sears Credit Card - I wanted to MOW).
So, for what it's worth, I no longer fear that the grass will overrun us, passersby will know someone lives here, and I don't have a "lawn" that will ever accept the Simplicity Stripes. CUB CADET BELLY MOWER/BUSH HOG works on this property.
construction.gif

Okay not a rant here. Just thought I'd ask here instead of opening up a new link. My old faithful 1993 Dodge Dakota ignition switch will turn only there is no spring feeling when moved forward. The key just stays forward and the starter won't engage. Now the truck only has 221,000 miles so I expect a little repair every now and then. I checked the NAPA parts lookup and they show the key switch and a couple other items which I really don't think are bad. My question is.... Could it just be the switch itself has finally bitten the dust? If so that seems to be a fairly minor fix. If not what else coudl it be? TIA
happy.gif

Marlin - Funny place to put a help my DODGE is kaput !

Anyway , did the steering wheel unlock ?

Sounds like something sheared in the switch. Take 2 aspirin and change the switch and call me in da morning ... after I get back from fishing !

Latest posts

Back