My RANT!

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
KENtuckyKEN. Yepper... the steering wheel turns freely even though the key is out.

Marlin Homrighausen

Do you know what a inline fuse looks like for the wipers? a little square box that plugs into the fuse panel.On most Dodges there are two.one will say wiper relay and the other is the starter relay.If when you turn on the key the wipers work , then just pull out the block and put it in the other hole for the starter. It will will be about the size of a 9volt battery looking at the bottom of the 9 volt battery.Mine is on the fender drivers side inside a black plastic box. good luck Don T

<blockquote><hr size=0><!-quote-!><font size=1>quote:</font>

pisses me off when people borrow my Sharpie<!-/quote-!><hr size=0></blockquote>

Author's name withheld pending criminal investigation ...
clappy.gif

Kraig - I left your name out for a reason ...
Don't ever pull a heist ... big mouth !

Seems like as good a place as any for this. I'd like to meat (Not spelled wrong) the guy that desinged the linkage on a 123 apperantly he was double jointed and both his hands could fit up a fleas a$$

Dave - Like I said on the forum , I dislocated my shoulder trying to put a brake line on my '99 Silverado. That's how bad I had to get contorted to get to it. It took 2 years to get over that *new pain* ... as IF I needed a new one !

I have looked in 2 towns for 2-cycle 40:1 oil for our CC trimmer (no 40:1 oil of any brand) ... gotta go to Tractor Supply in a third town! Thank you LOWES for selling a product then dropping the brand.

Ken, I gotta go hunt down a mixing syringe that would make any ratio you wanted. I had one but sucked up some gas and killed the rubber(?) insert. You would draw in any 2 cycle oil to a certain level then add it to a given gas volumn. I made my own, but that was a nice thing to have. I could get you the volumn/gal if you want but one needs a large syringe to measure accurately. TCS might have some large ones for animal products.

Allen - Got one , had to use it the last time I mixed up a gallon ... but I like the correct stuff.
There are a few things that I'm picky about ... no not my nose
taunt.gif

Yesterday a guy near me advertised a 1882 and deck in immaculate condition for sale. I was trying to get in touch with him and he sold it to someone else. $250. I wasn't in a very good mood last night.

I'm irritated. I talked to a guy today that married a woman with kids. He claims that his wife doesn't want their 12 year old daughter to compete in a local pageant because "SHE MIGHT LOSE". Need some support, here.
(Should kids be taught that there's no chance of winning if you don't accept the chance of losing?).
angry.gif

I just read some where that companys can't find good leaders because the last few generations are not taught to compete. You now where they play ball but there are no winners or losers. We are raising a bunch of sissys and everyone just wants to get along. Bah-humbug kick their butt!!

I think everyone should teach thier children To accept defeat after they have tried thier best to win.

People that buy stuff on ebay and have it sent to the wrong address:
225537.jpg

So I go to the Post Office and get a package from China and don't remember ordering anything. (CRS) The packing receipt has Don Tanner's name on it and I think "What a nice guy - he bought me a couple Canadian Flags"! (Must be trying to convert me). Then he emails me that he had them sent to the wrong address. Sorry, Don - this one's mine! Thanks!!

Frank A. Currier(Northern Maine)

LOL you can have one , but I would love to have one too. I do still have the Stars and Stripes on the wall in my shop. Thanks for that. My wife did the order and missed changing from your address to mine . She had a big laugh at your post , it was her idea to get me two for my birth day , and wondered what happened to them . Enjoy . later Don T

Going to the hospital with chest pains and can't get enough air. Getting a heart cath with a dose of morphine 1/10 of what you take every day. Feeling serious pain during the cath and feeling the doc poking your heart several times trying to get a stint into your 60-70% blockage. Telling them that you take 40mg a day of morphine for your back and that it's hurting to bad to stand it , knowing that if you raise up to take a swing at the doc you're dead ... but just one connected right ... Not being able for them to plug the cath hole having to have weight kept on it to seal. Only getting 5mg of percocets for the pain while in the horsepital when you take 10mg percocets 3x a day plus 40mg time release morphine at home for your back. Being told that the horsepital will send someone from the office to see you about your complaint but no one shows for the 3 day stay. Going back to a doc to check the cath and finding out you have an aneurysm on the spot they did the cath. Oh is that WHY I was saying my leg felt like it was on fire and all the muscles felt like they were cramped up but were not. Yep the aneurysm was pressing on the nerve. Thanks for finally getting me 3 minutes of pain relief with the Dlaudinum (spelling?) before the freakin doc came in and started poking and pulling at the bandages to see the surgery required to fix the aneurysm on the second horsepital stay. Now have to wait 6 hours for the next shot ... Still no complaint officer from the front office.

AS OF 5/25/11
No lifting over 5 pounds
No long time standing
No long time sitting
No bending
No squatting
No going up stairs
No driving
No Cub mowing
No fishing
NO NOTHING FOR 4 WEEKS !!!
(hey doc you left out "NO sex" and it was really good after 1 week out of the horsepital!!)

Now when this aneurysm crap gets finished then I get to go back to get the 60-70% blockage addressed ...

Did I mention how good ya feel going around for a week with a BPM of 51 ...

Latest posts

Back