My RANT!

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This sucks! I found the thread and forgot my rant!
beerchug.gif

Luther - bad link - can you fix? I'm curious....

Can't get it to work for me either. Go to youtube and ask for General motors becoming china motors.

How sickening! The gentleman I bought the 982 from just bought a Chevy. I can't remember its name but it was a small car with standard trans. He stated more than once how glad he was he bought it and what a fine automobile it was. I wish I could arrange for him to see this video.

And Ford IS making some very fine small cars. I'm just glad they are seemingly economically healthy. I'm such a Ford fan that I have almost quit watching Nascar. Not enough Fords to keep it fair and too many Toyotas.

Uhh .... Do you believe EVERYTHING you read and see on the 'net?? Sorry, this is a bunch or extremist BS..

GM is still a US company, registered in Delaware with headquarters in Detroit, MI. It does business in 37 countries INCLUDING China..

Part of being a global economy anymore is doing business with other countries that aren't what some perceive as "user friendly" to us. I recently read where we send several billions in aid to Russia. I'm not in anyway trying to stir the proverbial pot. Just stating facts.
happy.gif

Not knowing if this is a rant or a clean joke (on me), I'll post this here in honor of Kentucky Ken who went fishing and never came back.
My calendar tells me that there were just 2 Friday the 13ths in 2013. In September I called the Credit Union (which we're members of) to see about renting the garage next door that's under foreclosure for the winter. The "Special Assets Manager" not only talked down to me he gave me a ridiculous price ($900/month). I unfriended him!
Last Friday I called the guy that I was to get the 1450/Johnson Loader from and he asked me if he could change his mind. I encouraged his decision, he gave me first option if he changes his mind again, and I think we'll become "tractor friends".
In 2014 I ain't doing business on Friday the 13ths!
happy.gif

Just heard from Dawn T. and she was able to sell a 125 and a snowblower. That's not my rant. My rant is that she's doing better at thinning the herd than I am. Last June I sold a gal a 123 and told her to make sure they'd get along together before she paid me. Then she lost her regular job, so I guess I'm going to have to go get the 123. Then my next door neighbor gave me a nice 73 that mostly just needed deck belts. I decided to give his son a 123 that needs a head gasket. His son doesn't think he has room for it. I CAN'T EVEN GIVE ONE OF THE HERD AWAY!
happy.gif

Frank C. I AM giong to be parting ways with my Cub Cadets keeping only the 782D. I've promised my oldest son Fancy's 1650 and the 125 plus some other parts and a shed or both if he wants ..... I can't even get him to come and help me with sorting and selling things. Apparently no one wants any of the Cub Cadets or attachments and parts..... I've decided to sell the house and do my best to retire next year... move to a senior apartment complex and start (I pray) to enjoy life... Apparently no one wants a second owner Keepsake 1650 with weights, chains, Brinly hitch, Plow, deck, and double disc, or Clarence (102), etc. I can't afford to give them away... just wan them to go to good homes. AND trying to find a "friend" or neighbor willing to help sort things household wise out... impossible.... (sorry just have to get things off my mind so I want to thank everyone for understanding me....

Marlin -if I weren’t half a country away from you I’d be there with bells on to help you out!!!!!!!!!!!!im sorry life has dealt you a S*ht hand contact be about the keep sake 1650 by emails in my contact info...no promises but I’d like to help if I can

Marlin, If the weather id decent this weekend the day after Rockford, I could swing on down from there and help on Sunday after. Will have the rig as well so could crash O/night or for as long as need be.

Dave

Ethan K. I'm sure that Dave Kamp would help ship the Keepsake 1650 to you via the Transportation Network. He would do it for free but it may take a couple of months.

David S. A huge Thank YOU!!! Angel told me that the city sent a notice to clean up the place by November 17 or face a $300 fine. So it looks like some snow thrower housings and augers that I'd gladly give to someone are going to the salvage yard. And at least one is a really good DANCO housing and auger for an Original.

Attending Plow Day depends on if I can afford the gas to go. Just found out that I'll be putting around $5,000 to get the house up to par for resale. A lot of the funds from the Cub Cadets will go towards that. the place is too big for just my kitty Tootsie and myself and the good and bad memories are just overwhelming right now.

On the positive side. I've slowly been taking Tootsie for small trips around town and once inside the truck she settles down and starts looking at all the sights.
happy.gif

Marlin you’d have to shoot me a price on the keepsake 1650 it all depends on that...and keeping it a secret from my wife LOL

Latest posts

Back