My RANT!

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kentuck,
I think we all know Cathy well enough to know that part of what you just wrote is a lie!
biggrin.gif

At least your still breathing! kinda

Hey Kentuck!

It's great to hear from you again but terrible to hear all of the crap you're having to endure. I have back problems myself and I thought they were pretty bad until I got on this forum and started hearing about others that have it a lot worse. I know what it's like to HAVE to have pain pills every day. You can't be yourself no matter how hard you try...even without the pain. I sure hope things start looking up and you are at least able to fish. It sounds like you really need to lay low for a while or sit low or stand low. If you end up having to have by-pass surgery they really have it down pat these days and you will feel a lot better. I haven't had it but a good friend did and he was a different person afterwards.

It is good to hear from you again and that you're still wanting to do some cubbing.

Listen to the doctor instead of trying to knock his/her lights out. Good luck with your ailing.

I know whats really got Ken steamed...he overheard the doctors saying they were going to fix his aneurysm with window screen and JB WELD !
Ken, hang in there,we're all cheering for ya.

Allen - That might have worked better !
Bad enough I had to have Kathy bring my pills from home ...

KenTucky - It's good to see you back, but wish it wasn't under such bad conditions. Great to see your amazingly tasteful signature line again!
bouncy.gif

Wishing you the best for pain relief and healing.

Lip

Kentucky, as Greg mentioned, it's good to have you back posting. Get well soon!

KENtuckyKEN... We're keeping you in our prayers. Bless you for keeping in touch with everyone via here. We DO care about you.... a LOT!!!

As Kentankerous as you Ken be at times, there's nothing like being with Ken that makes the family complete.

Thanks for showing up...even though it interferes with your fishing....you are a treasure here ...will pray for you and your family.

Yous guys krack me up

guns.gif

Found out today that the jerk doc that did the heart cath doesn't believe in pain medication ...
No wonder I was hurting so bad... I'd like to get him on a table and run a choke cable up into his heart and ask him if he wants any morphine. "Sorry doc I don't believe in it".

Stress test Monday .............

Little bro is on my 2082 , better keep an eye on him so he doesn't try to drive it home !

Wait a minute... Little bro? For crying out loud, you mean there's another one like you? I can't believe they didn't break the mold when you were born! (Hatched?) Is his name, by any chance, AlaBamaAl? Do you have a sister named LouIsiannaLou? (Still crackin' myself up....
lol.gif
)

The fact that you are plotting/imagining revenge on your doc is a good sign that you're health is headed in the right direction!

Ken, it could be. That might be why Kraig got promoted to 'Moderator". Its a title thing ya know...dont think he got a raise with the new position.
1a_violin.gif

Ken do you need my army issue 1911 colt to take with you Monday? We need tou to hurry up and get better and make some more pin tools.

KENtucky, one question, 45ACP or 45LC?
1a_scratchhead.gif
I have a couple 45ACP and a bunch of 45LC.
draw.gif
guns.gif

Taurus PT845 45acp , piece of crap !

Allen - The only raise Kraig got was his ego.

Well Ken....seems like your feeling better....you know I get tired of people candy coating things...never a problem with you.....
lol.gif

Kraig - Besides all the times I've let you down can you think of any time I've ever let you down ?
1a_scratchhead.gif

KENtucky, well, when you put it that way, I can't think of a single time you've let me down.
thumbsup.gif

Latest posts

Back