• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

My 1641 needs piece to make snow plow work

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gfedwards

displayname
Greg Edwards
I am looking for a little piece called the "hydraulic lift bracket" that goes where the lift gauge indicator is on my 1641 so I can hook up a snow plow lift arm. Does anyone know if this is still available new from CC or will I have to find one used?

Greg E:

Here is the Parts Breakdown...
43897.jpg

43898.jpg

Roland,
Thanks for the reply. My owner's manual talked about this little bracket and had an obscure drawing of it but no part number. You have been a big help.
Thanks,
Greg

Greg. I just got a 1641 also and I too need that same part. Guess it goes for about $75.00

Hi all. I am brand new here. Just wanted to say hello and show off my new 1641. My first Cub ever.
46111.jpg

Latest posts

Back